Aleksei

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade! [interest check]

You've piqued my curiosity, buy now you have my attention 😄

A new king you say? Perfect!

Let me explain.

I have this organization called the VCF, a valucrean-wide foundation focused on protecting all sentient life from threats from the microscopic to the titanic. It keeps tabs from all known recored gods, demonds, demi-gods, anomalies (Like the vortex), etc". One thing it observes is also nations, as some warmongering civilizations could pose a gigantic threat towards all known life in Valucre.

So Valucre has a task force especially for this purpose,  Zeta-04 ("Aggresive negotiators"), focused on political espionage, assassinations, subterfuge and negotiations. Zeta-04 alone has brought many nations to their cause and apply VCF agendas onto the government (Which is usually if not always beneficial to both parties) but some are more... Stubborn.

Which one will your king be? I'll be sending in my special agent, "6" if you are indeed interested.

What do you think? @Aleksei 😄 

3 hours ago, Pasion Pasiva said:

Ahhhhhh... I am allllllll over this! 

DANG RIGHT YOU ARE!

2 hours ago, Wade said:

When your first decision as King is to throw a party:

College Basketball Dancing GIF by UNC Tar Heels

On a smaller note, I'll be attending with Crowley.

canadian yes GIF by CBC

2 hours ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

This sounds like a extremely cool setting! I might join in so count me if you're happy to have me on board. Never done this before so this should be really cool.

Come join us and be merry! If you need help with anything, I’m available. 

1 hour ago, Dauner Light said:

i think i might just join in. but we got a problem... i don't dance well

This is a judge free zone! We accept all forms of dances. 

1 hour ago, SweetCyanide said:

king milo: throws a party

all pirates within the vicinity: 

Image result for peter parker and joker dancing

ill be attending with the unluckiest luckiest man in the madeum seas and the softest boi in the hildebrand lands.  :  ^  )

excited yas GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

28 minutes ago, Sanonymous said:

You've piqued my curiosity, buy now you have my attention 😄

A new king you say? Perfect!

Let me explain.

I have this organization called the VCF, a valucrean-wide foundation focused on protecting all sentient life from threats from the microscopic to the titanic. It keeps tabs from all known recored gods, demonds, demi-gods, anomalies (Like the vortex), etc". One thing it observes is also nations, as some warmongering civilizations could pose a gigantic threat towards all known life in Valucre.

So Valucre has a task force especially for this purpose,  Zeta-04 ("Aggresive negotiators"), focused on political espionage, assassinations, subterfuge and negotiations. Zeta-04 alone has brought many nations to their cause and apply VCF agendas onto the government (Which is usually if not always beneficial to both parties) but some are more... Stubborn.

Which one will your king be? I'll be sending in my special agent, "6" if you are indeed interested.

What do you think? @Aleksei 😄 

I like the sound of this! I’m currently at work so I can’t too far into it, but you have my interest for sure. 

15 minutes ago, Aleksei said:

Come join us and be merry! If you need help with anything, I’m available. 

Thank you kindly! I'll definitely join for sure, let me know when it's up and my question is what kind of character would work for this setting. 

37 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Thank you kindly! I'll definitely join for sure, let me know when it's up and my question is what kind of character would work for this setting. 

Ursa Madeum is a medieval fantasy setting, so you should be fine with anything low-tech.