CelvestianNesy

(Interest check!) Adventure with an extra terrestrial. (Grow and become powerful!)

Hello guys! I am Nesy and I am here to roleplay as Nesy Celvius. He's a Celvestian alien being from an other planet coming into visit. So, let me tell the plot to you!

After the alien war that broke out in Terrenus. Nesy has discovered magic. The Alien wants to learn more about Valucre and he wants to be a part of it! Who will step up for Nesy and help him to the path of power and glory? Because he's truly up for some monster hunting and exploring! Maybe convince Nesy to abandon his technology tempororly and learn some magic instead! Learn and become very powerful.

The adventure starts now! Who will step up for him?

Alright guys, who will step up for Nesy and who will help him? Maybe he can abandon his technology and finally learn magic and learn to be a part of Valucre! Let's take this to the next level shall we? Please reply to this forum or pm me. Because I'd love to roleplay with anybody!

Clock is ticking 😉

OC:

https://www.valucre.com/topic/43203-nesy-celvius-the-multiversal-extra-terrestrialalien/

Edited by CelvestianNesy