CelvestianNesy

The man from space ( Fantasy adventure!)

The joint attack from Dauner and Nesy seemed to have been effective in breaking the protection on the monster. The attack Aya shot was also of great magnitude as it ripped off a chunk of the monster's torso. Aya told them where to hit next and Dauner wasted no time to launch at it. He had experience magic barrier's before and a lot of them often regenerated a while after being destroyed. This was never pleasant as more magic would be needed to break it again and Dauner didn't fancy digging into too much magic as it takes a toll on his stamina.

"Leave it to me" he said as he launched towards the monster at a tremendous speed to deliver a final a final attack. The monster was still stumbling back at this point as Dauner got his swords ready for the strike. When he got in front of the beast, his blades began to shine. "Lightning slash!" he yelled skipping forward and slashing the monster in the process. He landed behind the monster who's body was now split in two. the insect which had been the source of it's life had equally been cut clean into 2 pieces, each of which slid alongside the other together with the monster's body as it fell to the ground.

Dauner sheathed his swords onto their scabbards on his back and walked over to the other. Aya had just finished with healing the soldier next to her. Aya then complimented Dauner's swordsmanship and introduced herself properly. "Aya. A most beautiful name for a dame as pretty as yourself" he said beaming at her. After hearing her offer to help heal them, Dauner looked at the bruises he had gotten from the monster they just fought and they were all already covered up. "There'll be no need for that, but thanks for the offer" he said turning around to look at the monster that now laid dead. "I wonder how Gozen's getting along with that dragon" he thought out loud.

He would let him do the job and he watched as he literally killed the monster infront of him. "Hm.. Nice." Nesy thought as he began to grab his heavy railgun and he examined it for a brief moment. There seemed to be no damage done and he placed it behind his back on the mount. Nesy would snap it in place and when she said her name to him and Dauner he responded. "Well, that's a bautiful name for a lady like you. Aya, We appreciate your help. "  Nesy nodded to the lady and he would check his body for any damages. "No damages done to my body at least. No thank you, appreciate it." Nesy gave a respectful nodd towards the Aya. 

Nesy turned towards the dead monster on the rocky road and he shrugged. "Well, this thing's had a bad day already. Appearently it wont get up anytime soon." Nesy had a scandinavish voice and he seemd rather calm after that event. Though Nesy spoke to Dauner. "Trust me man, I've seen worse  then that..." Nesy pated him on the shoulder and nodded respectfuly. Before he stretched his back. He seemed and alright and fine.  "I am gonna bet that we're gonna come across beings on this planet may be worse and a lot stronger then that thing we have killed.. Who knows? " Nesy spoke and appearently he didn't say anything further then that because he was done speaking for now.

Edited by CelvestianNesy

"Hahaha, you're right" Dauner said as he let out slight laughter. "That thing was not as though as i'd expected". Dauner beamed at Nesy and in a casually excited tone asked, "Wanna go hunt dragons next? A friend of mine's currently dealing with one as we speak. Mind if we give him a hand?". Dauner didn't seem the least scared of the idea. This was mostly attributed to the fact that he had always wanted to measure his strength against an actual dragon. Dragons had long been extinct from his world and the closest to the dragons had been the dragon companions and the dragon warriors they followed. Dauner being a dragon warrior himself always wondered how vast the strength of the actual dragons were. When he found out that there were still dragons in this world, he got filled with chills of excitement.

Although he was looking forward to fighting a dragon, there were only a few type of dragons he was willing to face.This might seem strange for the half dragon who was obsessed with danger and addicted to combat but in a way it was a wise mind set. At least for once he finally took a break from his war with common sense.

Just as Dauner was finishing his sentence, there was a vibration from his pocket. He pulled out a whitish spherical orb-like object from his pocket and pressed his thumb against it. "HEEELLLLP!!!" was the immediate scream that pierced out of the object. "The dragon's real and it's tough. Way tougher than we expected. I can't take it on my own, it's skin is fire proof and almost indestructible". The voice continued. "Calm down Gozen. Did you just say the dragon's real?" Dauner asked as he began to shiver in excitement. "Yes. I'm trying to get away but it's hot on my tail so i'm coming where you are. Can i bring it along with me? Really? Ok, i'm bringing it with me" Gozen finished. "I didn't say you could" Dauner responded in a seemingly cold manner. "Well can I?" Gozen asked again sounding more desperate than the last time. "Sure" Dauner responded as he moved the orb-like object away from his mouth. He then turned to the others, "Apparently there's a dangerous dragon heading this way and there's nothing i can do to stop it from getting here. You guys could stay and help or you could get away before it's too late. If you're gonna stay i'll let you know that magic wielding dragon's are no easy creatures to handle. So what's it gonna be?" he finished looking at the other three expectantly. He didn't expect them to stay and help as not many people would willingly take on something they have no hope of defeating for the sake of fun. After some time, what would seem like a shadow would emerge over his position. The shadow would clearly be caused by a black dragon which would be flying over them.

OOC: since @Priestesswas already working on a reply for this, it only seems right i put this back here. Waiting on @CelvestianNesy

Edited by Dauner Light

Aya was thanked for her help and she gave a light, oriental styled bow to the armored man. She moved over to the large creature they'd just killed and began examining the armor, noting that it could be useful. She pulled out a small slip of paper, two inches wide and seven long, and began writing a spell on it. It was a skill Aya had recently learned, making charms and talismans, after coming across a tome that was an instruction manual for them. The men had both commented about how the creature was weak, and Aya had said "You'd be wise to respect both of these creatures." just as she stuck the written charm on the monster's armor. 

"Wanna go hunt dragons next? A friend of mine's currently dealing with one as we speak. Mind if we give him a hand?"

Aya's eyebrow twitched at the thought of facing off against another dragon, to the point where she said "Two dragons in a month... That's some kind of luck, whether it's good or bad, I haven't the slightest clue." After which the guy with the pistol shouted "You took down a dragon!?" in an impressed tone. "Merciful- N-no! It took everything I had just to escape, and I'm not entirely sure I've managed to do even that!" she exclaimed, clearly slightly shook from the experience. "You'd have to had lost your marbles to intentionally hunt the one I came across!" she added.

"HEEELLLLP!!!" the sound of someone came emanating from a type of scrying orb that Dauner held. The brief conversation let them know that there was a dragon on its way, and everyone had the option of not fighting if they wanted. Aya said "Your options are fight and possibly die, or run and almost definitely die. If your friend is being followed by a dragon, it's not one of the benevolent ones- you won't even make it to the wall of this arena." She then sat on her knees next to the large metal clad monster they'd just killed. "While we wait, I'll tell you about these two. The large one is a sub-species of Goblin that's grown very old, dozens of lifetimes past its kin, surviving against all odds. The insect inside it is native to my home, and was probably carried off by a sailor without knowing. It's called a corpse beetle, and reanimates the body of certain creatures to serve its purpose. It's a symbiote, the host gets another chance at life, and the insect gets someone to guard it and it's territory."

The sound of massive wings beating in the distance let Aya know the dragon was near. The writing on the slip of paper she attached to the Goblin Battlemaster's armor glowed before making the creature vanish, sending it somewhere to have the armor removed and reused. "Here we go." Aya said, sounding extremely calm despite her existing knowledge of dragons. She got up on her feet to see the approaching black dragon. "Well... at least it's a small one." Aya commented while moving back to the tree line in preparation.

@CelvestianNesy @Dauner Light

OOC: When Aya says "it's a small one" she's actually saying "it's small compared to the largest one she's seen." She's moving back because it's still enormous compared to her.

Edited by Priestess

"Dragons? Oh well these are certainly some interesting creatures-" He would be interupted by the sound of a distress call from somebody being chased from a dragon. "Huh?" Nesy thought for a moment whenever to fight or not but he decided to fight because Nesy's railgun offers great range for killing a dragon this large but Nesy thought that was the biggest dragon he had heard before. Nesy listened and appearently learned about the goblin thing they have killed and Nesy would think for himself about all of this happening.  So Nesy would be seeing a dragon to see that approaching and he would even hear it and it was fairly big. His radar systems beeped and Nesy would grab his railgun out of his back once more. 

"Alright.." Nesy reloaded and he dug his feet to the ground a little while aiming the railgun at the incoming dragon. "Yeah, it's quite small honestly. Though, easy to kill am I right?" Nesy exclaimed breifly before turning his head towards the dragon approaching. He was about to fire at the Dragon. "Tell me whenever to fire. Because it might be out of range." Nesy said while still aiming for the right moment to shoot. Nesy seemed rather confident that they could take out a dragon like that big! "Wow.. This dragon's sure a big one.. But we can take it down together.."

Edited by CelvestianNesy

Dauner looked up at the incoming dragon which began to fly downwards towards him. Nesy took aim for the dragon fairly underestimating it's tough skin. Aya and Nesy both made comments about the small size of the dragon but Dauner just smiled at it. "No don't shoot it" he said to Nesy. "It's not an enemy. the enemy here is the other one" he said pointing to a bigger dragon about 2 times the size of the first which was coming in behind the the first.

The first dragon landed just beside Dauner. As it's feet touched the ground, a veil of fire rose around it completely engulfing it. When the fire went out, the dragon now looked human. It now had the form of a male human just a few centimeters shorter than Dauner. This indeed would be a strange phenomenon for anyone who had never seen a dragon companion change forms before. "I'm sorry i messed up D" the boy said to Dauner. "I knew my task was only to observe it but it somehow spotted me and I panicked and attacked it but it's skin was too tough and it's power too strong and it attacked me back and and and..." the boy said speaking uncontrollably fast and not even stopping to catch his breathe. In short he was panicked. "Calm down Gozen" Dauner interrupted placing his hands on the boy's shoulders. "It's not your fault". Dauner turned back towards the bigger dragon which stopped to analyze the people present.

"Listen up. That dragon's known as a Dismantler. I read about it in a dragon encyclopedia. It's got fire breathe and destructive magic and is extremely hostile" Dauner said to the rest still looking at the dragon. "It uses explosion magic and it's range is 200 meters. I verified it while trying to escape" Gozen added. "That makes things worst. Just so you know, explosion magic means it can create explosions anywhere it wants within its range. In other words if you are within 200 meters from it, it could blow you up without lifting a finger. And also it's an intelligent specimen so be careful" Dauner said readying his swords. He noticed Gozen looking strangely at him. "How come you know so much about dragons?" he asked Dauner. "I read a lot about dragons from the dragon encyclopedias in the libraries of Dreia" Dauner replied before shifting his attention back to the dragon which had apparently finished studying them and was preparing a fire breathe attack. "Uh-oh. Everyone get behind me and Gozen. Aya, could you please help us with a magic shield". A magic shield could block the fire but the heat was bound to cross through and could possibly roast them all. As such, Dauner asked them to hide behind behind him and Gozen so that they could shield them from the heat.

The first dragon they saw wasn't the one that was attacking, and was, indeed, small-ish as far as dragons were concerned. When the other one showed up, Aya had said "Still not the largest, but equally as harrowing." in an oddly calm tone. A brief explanation of the dragon's offensive, magical capabilities was given just before a fire breath attack was unleashed. Aya had said "Göttliche Mauer!" and created a black barrier. Unlike the last time, this barrier was spherical, wrapping around the ground entirely to prevent the flames from getting inside it. However, the dragon's flames weren't just a quick-shot attack like the battlemaster's opening move. The attack was sustained and constantly wearing away at Aya's shield. "Let's not forget to avoid its teeth and tail. The weakest spot is in it's mouth, unfortunately." she said. The dragon species was known for being extremely durable, covered in thick scales that were resistant to just about everything; but, the insides of their mouths had no armor for obvious reasons.

While inside the barrier, light from the outside would be mostly blocked out, keeping those inside from being blinded by the extremely luminous flames. However, a crack formed in the front of the barrier after a few moments, and the crack grew. Hopefully, Dauner would be able to stop what was left of the attack.

@Dauner Light @CelvestianNesy Sorry for the long wait. Post is short since I didn't want to control the dragon more than I already did.

The dragon's flame was so strong that it almost broke through the shield Aya had brought up. However, before the shield could break, the dragon stopped its fire breath. It now moved on to the next attack on its strategy sequence which was aimed at picking out the people who stood on the ground one after the other. It was presently at a distance of 213 meters away from the group which was out of the range of it's magic but the intelligent dragon knew other ways of picking out it's prey.

It had spotted two unarmed guys. It had knew one could change into a dragon but it was not worried by this fact. The other one on the other hand was unknown to it but it didn't plan on taking action on him yet. It had also spotted a girl who could use magic. from it's calculation, the girl's magic ability came from the staff she held as it was the one that emitted the magical aura it sensed. There was also another guy who held two swords in hand. Hardly an opponent for the airborne dragon to worry about. And finally, there was a guy who held what looked like a long range weapon. This guy would be on the top of the dragon's list as his weapon could prove troublesome in the long run.

The dragon then used its explosion magic on the ground near the group. The explosion would cause a force which would shake them and maybe even cause them to fall off their feet. It also caused a great deal of shattered rock to fly towards them and finally raised a lot of dust which now obscured their view of it. Nesy would now be the dragon's primary target and Dauner could tell from the way it looked at Nesy. "Nesy, there's another fire breathe coming and this one's for you". As Dauner had predicted, so did it happened. The dragon got another fire breathe ready and was about to shoot it. "Gozen, It's gonna open it's mouth. I need you to throw me in. Aya could you please help us with another shield. Nesy, would you be our bait and keep it distracted? Great, i knew i could count on you" Dauner said without waiting for Nesy's reply. Gozen raised his leg backwards and fire began to burn on it. Dauner then jumped onto this leg and was propelled by Gozen as he shouted, "DRAGON PROPELLER". The dragon released it's fire breathe which completely engulfed Dauner but he didn't seem to be affected by the heat or get burned. He continued his flight as he headed for it's mouth.

@Priestess@CelvestianNesy

The Alien was shaking around due to the explosions and Nesy had ENOUGH of this. So Nesy activated a deflectorshield appearently some kind of energy barrier as he aimed the railgun at the enemy dragon. "WATCH OUT! Time to be a bait" Nesy screamed and he would fire the railgun shaking the ground violently underneth his feet. So Nesy was acting as a bait for the dragon so he would run around and fire the railgun at the dragons maulth. It was like a bullet traveling at alarming speeds at the dragons maulth as it fired upon Nesy, but he appearently dodged the firebeam and slided across the ground as he fired an other shot at the dragon. But he would also distract the dragon by running around and firing railgun non-stop.

The deflectorshield was going to run out of energy pretty soon and his energy barrier thingy was definently can be seen and he was definently getting a little fiesty at the enemy dragon so Nesy kept acting as a bait and he continuesly ran around the area for it to chase Nesy. The enemy dragon would definently chase Nesy around after firing a lot of shots at it. Nesy was feeling a lot of rage in his body as he fired the railgun at the dragon's eyes furiously and including it's weaker spots he thought it had. Nesy's firing at the dragon continued and continued which constantly sent the bullets at it in violent speeds. Presumingly enough to shatter or pierce through the dragon that was doing it's explosions at the group. "DIE DIE DIE!" He yelled as he continuesly shot it at least 3-4 times before he continued to run around and distract it like a madlad alien he was. 

@Priestess

@Dauner Light

Edited by CelvestianNesy

Nesy had been asked to distract the dragon while Aya was told to provide another shield. To do so would mean that he would be completely engulfed in a mobile barrier, encased in Aya's magic. He had already displayed a dislike for this situation; but, if he was asking for it, then it was okay... Right? Well, Aya didn't bother with thinking too much on it. "Göttlich Leuchten, Widerspiegeln!" she said, causing a white glow to form over Dauner and Gozen. 

Gozen fired an attack to act as an organic cannon, sending Dauner straight towards the dragon. Dauner would likely notice a second aura around him, light blue in color. As Dauner began slowing down, the Aura would glow slightly brighter and cause him to begin speeding up again.

@CelvestianNesy @Dauner Light

Dauner was still flying towards the dragon when Nesy began to shoot randomly at the dragon while running around. The continued series of blasts were effective in taking the dragons attention away from Dauner but the flying beast knew better than to let his guard down. It swung its tail at Dauner smacking him to the ground beneath it before fully giving its attention to Nesy. Additionally, since Dauner was now within its 200 meter radius, it bombarded him with 3 consecutive explosions pushing him deeper into a hole caused by the explosion.

Gozen who didn't want to watch from the sidelines spun around creating a veil of fire around him which expanded and died down revealing Gozen in dragon form. He raised his wings and pushed himself upwards as he began to fly towards the dragon. By this time, the dragon had begun to fly towards Nesy with it's claws open and ready to rip him apart.

"Ouch. that hurt" Dauner said slowly climbing out of the hole that had been created by the dragon's explosions. He began to run towards Nesy who was along the dragon's path. The repetitive blasts on him had taken a toll on his stamina and as a result, he couldn't run as fast as he would have desired.

At this point, the soldier beside Aya was still caught in the trans of what was happening, Aya who had just lowered her shield was still standing at a corner, Gozen was flying towards the dragon straight from behind it, Dauner was running towards Nesy in an effort to get to him and intercept the dragon before it could rip him, and Nesy was still running and trying to evade the dragon. What ever action was to be taken next was vital as Nesy's remaining in one piece depended on it.

"Oh oh! It's coming straight at me!" Nesy yelled as he began running towards Dauner. While Nesy ran he would activate the deflectorshield once again which acted as an energy barrier which could presumingly to act as a second line of defence against the dragon or something. But Nesy was running pretty atheltically towards Dauner and he would literally pant as Dauner and Nesy meet paths and they would be running straight at eachother. "I'm comin mate!" Nesy said as he was having the deflectorshield barrier on and Dauner could see this weird glowy dome around Nesy and it seemed to move along with him.

He attempted to run towards him now with all of his speed and Nesy would aim the railgun as he ran towards Dauner and it was aimed at the feet of the dragon and he shot one big hell of a bullet at the Dragon's claws which basically shredded up the dragon's claws that were headed for Nesy and the railgun pierced through the dragons foot which caused the leg to snap and fall off the Dragon just as he managed to get to Dauner. "THAT WAS INTENSE!" Nesy yelled as he would manage to get to Dauner while the Dragon was roaring in pain due to loosing it's leg.  What Dauner saw is that there was a gigantic beam of light coming from the railgun and the bright bullet headed towards the dragon's foot.  

@Priestess

@Dauner Light

Edited by CelvestianNesy

Nesy had hit blasted the dragon's claw off making it to let out a sharp cry in pain. However, this was more successful in making the dragon more even angrier than it already was as it locked Nesy into it's line of sight ready to blast an explosion on him. Dauner who was already beside Nesy held out his sword in an effort to save Nesy from the blast. "Jump on my sword" he held.
He would then proceed to trust Nesy into the air where Gozen would catch him in his flight as the dragon's explosion created itself on a spot in the air near Dauner. However, the explosion would only push Dauner at full speed towards the dragon's mouth while it still cried out from the pain of it's claw being destroyed. Once Dauner got into the dragon's mouth, the dragon tried to get rid of him by blasting a fire breathe out which was suppose to roast Dauner inside it's mouth. But this was not to be as Dauner's skin was naturally resistant to the heat as much as the dragon's and he had trained himself not to feel the scourging pain from extreme heats by swimming in hot lava so the fire breathes where not much of a problem to him.
The inside of the dragon's mouth was just the right place for Dauner to hit the beast with a fatal hit. He skipped deeper into the dragon's mouth sliding in through it's throat. The other would see the dragon then close it's mouth and look at Nesy with a fury burning in it's eyes

Nesy was thrown upwards and Gozen catched him of course. "WUAAAAHHOWAAH!" Nesy would be catched while in the air by Gozen which was the allied dragon to Dauner and the rest of the group and Nesy would sigh in relief. "Thanks mate!" He told Gozen as he was fled off towards an other location and he was almost unaware what was happening right behind of Nesy. He turned his head towards the Dragon who wanted to kill him and yelled.  "Suck that dumb dragon-ball-explosive-piece-off-worthless-crap!" Nesy yelled behind the dragon who tried to kill him and he was done with the fight now. Once Gozen put him into the ground he sighed in relief over that he lived.

After that there was just silence. 

@Dauner Light

@Priestess

Edited by CelvestianNesy

Nesy had almost gotten away from it all but the dragon, however, held tight grudges. for the pain he had been inflicted by Nesy's weapon, he desired revenge. Death was the only way Nesy would atone. After swallowing Dauner, the dragon turned to Gozen who was about to land with Nesy. It took off into the sky and began getting itself ready to blast a fire breathe attack. But when it opened it's mouth to fire, nothing came out. It was as though it's internal fire had been extinguished.

Not long after, it's belly began to emit a reddish-yellow glow. It was as if it was being burnt from the inside. Smoke slowly rose out from it's mouth as the dragon began to move uncontrollably through the air. It had an upset stomach... a very upset stomach.

"That's what you get for eating Dauner" Gozen yelled. "You get indigestion, and die"

The dragon crashed on to the ground violently not too far from where Aya stood. At about the same time, it's stomach burst open spilling out what looked like lava. "Phew. It was hot in there" Dauner said as he walked out of the opened stomach with his tongue hanging out of his mouth panting. "I thought i was toast"

"You mean it was that hot?" Gozen yelled in surprise.

"But at least this things done for now. Everyone okay" he asked turning his head to Nesy then Gozen and finally Aya.