Fierach

Reroll! Character Pixel Art Generator

UPDATES.

Some requester's characters have been modified with the advent of the most recent art update. I went back and did a pass on a few to make them even better looking or closer to the likeness of your characters. More characters added. Of course, I am still taking requests (and I have a few to fill out as well).

8 hours ago, Fierach said:

UPDATES.

Some requester's characters have been modified with the advent of the most recent art update. I went back and did a pass on a few to make them even better looking or closer to the likeness of your characters. More characters added. Of course, I am still taking requests (and I have a few to fill out as well).

Didn’t know they updated the art doooope

This is pretty neat. Think you could do my guy Trey Tyrrell? Description's as follows:

Light skinned, short dark brown hair, no facial hair. Current outfit is a white tank, blue jeans, brown belt, white shoes, silver necklace and a red bandanna around his head.

I don't really have a reference image, so hopefully this will be enough.

I have not, infact, forgotten about you all.

Just been busy.

Also I'm going to have to delete some characters in my bank to make room to make others. Technically I have almost unlimited slots to make characters, but my phone is screaming trying to load all of them.

8 hours ago, Fierach said:

I have not, infact, forgotten about you all.

Just been busy.

Also I'm going to have to delete some characters in my bank to make room to make others. Technically I have almost unlimited slots to make characters, but my phone is screaming trying to load all of them.

Well, if this eases it a bit, I'm gonna revise my request to only one, since I won't be using either of the ones I initially requested anymore. Instead I'll request Erin. Dark brown hair (either in the neck length hair, or a messy ponytail if you got it), hazel eyes, black jacket, green shirt underneath, bow and arrow, grey pants. [1] [2] [3]