The Courier

Rage, Death, and Reconvergence

The Heretic
Servant of Feuerkonig

There was a change in the Great Pine Barrens. The culling of almost two dozen packs of wolves had led to an unsettling silence that plagued the forest. With her newfound pack, the Heretic began to ravage the wilderness to seek out this “clown” that her dreams had showed her. All five hundred hounds roamed about with ravenous, insatiable hunger. Their instincts were primed, alert and sensitive to the slightest shift in the wind direction. 

The clown would not get the surprise jump on her. Or so she thought. 

Edited by The Courier

Altre
-
Dreadnova Technomancer 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dire times these were indeed in no less the time that Altre reached to greet the dragonborn warrior he had created had a flash of ominous and immense energy seem to just tear through the ether of magic and mana. Like black fire the Dreadnova could feel it in his core. Was this her? The Queen of the skies? No, Nocturna was mighty but not this magically adept. No this was something else, perhaps something he could use to his advantage.

"Bonzee my boy, make yourself useful. Fly inland, 4 clicks south of the tower. I sense something rather powerful that way, be it person or item bring them here. return to me within the hour. If not I shall notify your next of kin."

With a mild shrug and a half grin Bonzee's wings would vigorously flap like that of a hummingbird high on cocaine. A black and purple blur left in his wake. 
He sped through trees and deftly dodged branches and the closer the dark fairy got the more he could also feel the black stain upon the land. life had started to twist and contort itself in this patch  of land. The carcasses of discarded animals that were killed and left to rot littered the forest floor. The smelled fresh too, this was certainly some sort of creature.
When he finally got to the location he had decided to stick to the canopy of the trees as he found the disturbance. A woman, sat in this small clearing surrounded by infernal hounds of some sort of foul magic. Now Bonzee wasnt always the sharpest tool in the shed, but this, this was something he knew to stay back from. Half of his instincts told him to flee immediately but his duty to the boss man forced him to stay. He would inspect for a while longer and deem whether or not to approach from her next actions.

Altre
-
Dreadnova Technomancer 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back on the yacht Altre had begun laying out the charts to reach their destination. Genesaris. A new hunting ground ripe for the taking, and the current location of his own master. The Dark One known as Dredge. Altre had much to report, new technology and techniques to grow the legions already expanding numbers. Along with a promising new find. The crash site to a large piece of the ship that brought Altre to this blasted planet.

Along with materials and technology it held more droids that were brought to this planet along with Altre. He would have to discuss plans further when reaching his master.

Edited by The North Wind

The Heretic
Servant of Feuerkonig

Twist and snap. The clown’s unusual scent had drawn curious glances from several members of the pack. But the breaking of a single twig was what triggered the attention of Fire Tyrant’s Heretic. Turning to see many her hounds looming menacingly below a towering redwood, she smiled for the first time. The gods were accurate in their predictions.

Snapping her fingers, she bade the wolves to back off, before directing one to slam itself forcefully against the tree. There was a loud shudder, and unless Bonzee had iron tight grip, he would’ve been flung out of the tree. But then again, it wouldn’t matter if he did. A second strike from the Hellhound ripped the trunk in two, sending the upper portion of the tree crashing to the ground before the Heretic. She raised her eyebrow.

”And what manner of creature are you?”

@The North Wind

Altre
-
Dreadnova Technomancer 

A loud thud rocked the tree Bonzee was clinging to and while his grip wasn't like iron his body was light and his wings could catch him. Which was good as the next attack to the tree was enough to bring it down. This person was definitely not something to mess with...but mess with her Bonzee would. His wings allowed him to hover in the air without effort. And he could use this to his advantage.

"My name is Bonzee, but my friends call me Bonzee. And I am what is known as a Jester"

He said with a fluttery bow. His jingly hat swaying back and forth.

"I am court jester to bossma- I mean Lord Altre. And he himself has invited you to join in a moments festivities"

The Heretic
Servant of Feuerkonig

"Hello, Bonzee," the Heretic smiled for the first time. Unlike her predecessor Feuerkonig's absence of emotion, she was programmed to emulate humans and to connect with them on a spiritual level. All were adaptations to ensure the inevitable success of her mission. "I have been expecting an invitation from Lord Altre. The gods have shown me a vision and I shall follow whomever it is that they send, in which this case, is you."

Beckoning for her hounds to stand down, she reached out a flaming palm to the airborne Bonzee, willing him to descend.

"But first, would you join me in a hunt?

Bonzee Eldra
-
Best Clown in Baylan

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler

tumblr_lwipjliHav1r0ggh1.png

Bonzee was relieved to see the smile on the beings face! canine or molar or incisor did not matter a toothy grin was always a sign he was doing his job right. He was however not entirely sure about descending into the pit of dogs below. 

"A hunt you say? what exactly are we hunting for miss....uhhh I don't believe i caught your name yet fire lady."

His purple wings fluttering ever slower till he was just about 12 feet from the ground. His pale grey skin almost translucent in the forest light.
It was then he noticed the woman was not entirely human nor was she demon. Nor fey or construct. this was something more.... Divine.
Anything pertaining to the gods of destruction was something that interested him and enamored his bardic inspiration. This seemed like one of those times.

The Heretic
Servant of Feuerkonig

“You may call me anything you wish, clown,” the term for his type of trade finding its way to her lips. “For my creators gave me not a name, but an intent.”

With a brief shift of her gaze, she looked her army of hellhounds over from left to right. Her eyes began to glow a fierce orange and those of her dogs responded in a similar fashion. With snarls and howls that echoed through the night, they bolted off, killing anything and everything in sight.

With a careless grin, she turned back to Bonzee. “The forest is our hunting ground, clown. We are the apex predators. Everything is our prey.” She flashed her pointed teeth menacingly before bolting off to take part in the carnage.

@The North Wind

Bonzee Eldra
-
Best Clown in Baylan

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bonzee was entirely too filled with joy to notice the eerie smile at the fact that; he both got to create a name for this beautiful nightmare of a woman, but was also set up for his favorite joke!

"Please, call me Bonzee, Clown was my father."

His gaze turning to the hounds at her disposal, their eyes emitting a malicious light. And that is when a plan began to form in his head. Shadows ebbing forth from his palms like that of a fountain overflowing with ebon magics. With a twisted smile he would sing in the ancient fey tongue.

"Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh"

Shadows reached towards the hellhounds invading their skulls as he sung his destructive song of rage and death.
their flesh crawled in a sickening and grotesque unnatural way as they spasmed and streched as it mutated their already warped frames.
Battle is what the hounds affected craved now. Fear and Rage fueled them in a way as to release their pure destructive abilities.
He would help in what way he knew how to, with his songs of battle.

The Heretic
Servant of Feuerkonig

Fear and Rage were indeed what spread through the night, taking the form of anguished howls and terrified roars. Never before had the predators of the Great Barrens met such hateful adversaries. With her spearhead tail, the Heretic burst through the foliage, tearing apart anything in its way that moved. Her teeth gleamed crimson from the bloodiness of the hunt.

Her wolves did as they were told. Eat. Devour. Sate their appetite for the road ahead. And without hesitation, they complied, chasing down the ferrets and rabbits and deer, even the birds in the trees were vulnerable to the exceptional leaping height of the hellhounds, causing several to be taken off guard.

As the day came, the Heretic would locate Bonzee. The vessel of rage hurled itself through the treetops, landing in front of the clown with an elaborate pounce.

"The deed is done. Did you have your fun?"