Csl

vielle's character and lore garage sale

vielle's character and lore garage sale

As I've mentioned here, @vielle's going to be gone from Valucre indefinitely. She took the chance to prune down her character list and put some of them up for adoption.

Simply post below if you’d like to adopt one of the available characters. I’ll be the intermediary for vielle in approving/denying adoption requests. Characters not listed below will remain owned by vielle for her eventual, likely far-future return.

characters

organizations

I’ve already reached out to the people she’s turning over specific characters/lore to, but I’ll list them here for whoever's roleplaying/plans to rp with them.

Edited by Csl
updated

53 minutes ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

I would like to 'borrow' Toxicant under the notion/assumption that Ilyana becomes aware of their existence and partners with Mira.

Do you want to own the org yourself? This is a full giveaway vi's doing for those characters and the organization.

Mira's apparently supposed to go underground - you could do something like make a character who'd head Toxicant in her place, and have that character partner with Ilyana.

edit: Vielle's also suggested that "Iris returns to Toxicant, takes over for Míra who goes underground, and begins operating as their own independent contract group"

Then you could partner with Toxicant in that way and write the group as your own, while being able to return it to vi if you wanted.

Edited by Csl

Any suggestion vi has is alright with me. I dont mind owning the org and operating independently but I will honor any existing relationships as well. Hopefully I can do something worthwhile with them and vi can just continue from there whenever she so chooses.

I will most likely play it so that Ilyana has someone overseeing them in the hopes she will get to see Mira again someday.

On 9/22/2019 at 1:54 AM, Dolor Aeternum said:

Any suggestion vi has is alright with me. I dont mind owning the org and operating independently but I will honor any existing relationships as well. Hopefully I can do something worthwhile with them and vi can just continue from there whenever she so chooses.

I will most likely play it so that Ilyana has someone overseeing them in the hopes she will get to see Mira again someday.

Nice. I'll list it as claimed

On 9/22/2019 at 4:24 AM, Rabbit said:

I'd like to adopt Jorahel and Iomhar, if it'd be okay to adopt two. I'd like to have them join Vito as part of his group, I think they'd enjoy the Moss Forest of Taen. 

They're yours. Vielle says make her proud.

edit: Vielle also wants to add that in Iomhar's backstory, it's Andraste Líadaín who broke his heart, and she'd like if you integrated that with Iomhar's character and all.

Edited by Csl

5 hours ago, Csl said:

Nice. I'll list it as claimed

They're yours. Vielle says make her proud.

edit: Vielle also wants to add that in Iomhar's backstory, it's Andraste Líadaín who broke his heart, and she'd like if you integrated that with Iomhar's character and all.

Awesome, thanks a ton. I'll be sure to add the heartbreak to his personal lore, I have a lot planned for them so I hope I can make her proud.