Meraxa

A Cure For What Aleth You (Interest Check - Enrele)

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for telepathy to have no effect if her defenses weren't magical.  I'll roll to determine if Caeceila forgot to turn them off.

For weird power sets, I'm sometimes uncertain about powers that "straddle the line."  This is one of those cases where I rolled with something while posting without really thinking about whether it fits.  It does fit; I just had to think about it for a second there.  It was a good question!

Edited by The Alexandrian

though the fire fist technique is a bit copied from Ace's fire fist. The fist initially could not expand but then Ace's expanding fire fist didn't let me rest so i made Gozen's fire fist expand, lol

7 hours ago, Vilhardt said:

Sooo ummm.... About those guys Argi dismissed.. Do we have any plans for them or did they presumably just go on their way?

I, and Caeceila, would wager they're hiding somewhere waiting to ambush the party when they retreat or flank them if the Yuuja is in a bad spot.

This is why Caeceila activated her trap card.