Meraxa

A Cure For What Aleth You (Interest Check - Enrele)

Don't get me wrong; Caeceila is all for hitting the hivemind psionically, and all of these strategies are certainly worth bringing up IC (because there are way, way too many of them to actually fight).  However, if Shishi and company use a hivemind they care about/can't control, they're risking all of the members/all of the infected.  It's more of a fair warning thing.  The Enrele are powerful, horrifying, and competent and I hope they'll be played as such during this campaign.

Edited by The Alexandrian

I...I'm sorry I have had a lot going on recently. I don't think I can continue to participate. Maybe in a future rp, but not this one. I think that I'm going to have to take a step back from this one. Schoolwork, family, all that stuff. I'd just be a drag on your guys's adventure because of my lack of being able to post. Again, I'm so sorry. 

6 hours ago, Yorgie said:

I...I'm sorry I have had a lot going on recently. I don't think I can continue to participate. Maybe in a future rp, but not this one. I think that I'm going to have to take a step back from this one. Schoolwork, family, all that stuff. I'd just be a drag on your guys's adventure because of my lack of being able to post. Again, I'm so sorry. 

That's fair enough. Stuff like this can be a high ask, and at least in instances like here, it's easy for people to get lost or disappear in the chaos

If anyone wants to post before me, please do.  Caeceila's speech, whatever it may be, will be cut short by the attack.  I feel as though Caeceila has been in the spotlight a little too much and would like to allow others to react to the attack well before I do.

For reference...

While most of Casper's junked ships have been picked clean, there may be a weapon or two on the deck, like a massive harpoon gun, that were too heavy/not worth the investment to scavenge.