You appear in a strange Courtyard, the buildings looming over you. The fountain in front of you is made of a smooth white stone and spewed a scarlet liquid. There are six statues scattered about. Behind you is a long stairway leading down. To your left is a Clock tower. To your right is a butcher shop. In front of you is a huge cathedral. In between some of the statues is a worn path and a  few far away buildings ....What will you do?

(Please just respond with what you will do.If multiple people join work together to find a way out of this place.I shalll add other things that happen as you explore.I hope to see you soon!)

Edited by Slime Mother

Nothing you've seen  before, ever.

The one nearest to you is of a scholarly woman clutching a candle,a woman with demonic wings and torn clothing. A cup is in her hands,A man in a cloak. A lantern is attached to his belt,this one is of a person...you can't tell the gender. they hold in their hands a small star.. A boy with a pocket watch,A smug boy with a compass, they seem to be the youngest.You think you could remove the objects

the fountain is bubbling with the crimson liquid. Strangely, it doesn't stain the stone. it's strangly fragrant but clearly iron smelling. Blood.HUman blood. A statue of an angel embracing a dove  is above,a few splatters of the life giving liquid stains her dress and cheeks

two giants wearing seashell armor guarded the doors,opening them. The cathedral is dim, lit only by the light coming through the many stained glass windows. The pews are chock full of veiled figures. In lew of an altar, a throne sits at the front, a small figure chained to it. Off to the side is another set of doors

I pass beneath the giants and enter the cathedral. The relief I felt at seeing figures- maybe people- besides myself was quickly replaced with apprehension. The blood in the fountain. The veiled masses. Where was I? I approach the nearest pew and look at the figures, but don’t touch anything. 

“Hello?” I whisper.

I rowse slowly and notice that faint light is streaming through a thin layer of fabric covering my face. I start to hyperventilate as I become more aware; the fabric is oppressive, and as soon as sleep paralysis releases my limbs, I tear it from my face. I look at the drapery in my hand: a veil. My confusion morphs into a prickle of fear as I look around me, trying to gain a sense of orientation, and instead feeling more divorced from reality with every passing detail I take in, the only thing grounding me in this place being the humble wooden pew I find myself unnacountably slumped against. A tentative whisper issuing from somewhere in my lowlight surroundings startles me:

5 hours ago, AngryCacti said:

"Hello?"

The sound echoes strangely beneath vaulted ceilings, and I consider staying mum, but the voice is so human and unsure that it emboldens me to whisper back, "H-Hello?"

I notice a movement from one of the veiled figures a few rows ahead of me as they turn their head to regard the owner of that voice, and it draws my attention there, as well. I try some impromptu sign language to capture their attention and communicate the idea that they should be a little more cautious of mysterious, silent figures in what could very well be Black Mass (barring me, of course), but accidentally jostle the figure to my left. Oops.

Edited by Beewolf

I stumble back, feet scuffing against the cathedral floor, heart pounding. I cover my mouth to stop a strangled sound from escaping. The twisted, grotesque countenance of the figure fills my vision until the static dripping of blood consumes my thoughts. There’s an echo of my words and shifting of cloth, but I don’t wait around to investigate. 

I turn heel and run for the door. 

2 hours ago, Beewolf said:

. A tentative whisper issuing from somewhere in my lowlight surroundings startles me:

Your brother to the side whom you jostle doesint react,kneeling down to pray.You feel a.. pull,of some sort. To stay seated,pray towards the figure in the throne. She is God.She is everything....you must worship her and once your brothers and sisters leave,you must go with them,lest you be slain by the birds in the raftors.You dont know how you know all of thithis but you do. For you are Uselessness and you must pray....but are you Uselessness? Or are you a human,an outsider that does not belong?

Edited by Slime Mother
(Sorry,still learning how to do this! If you are confused about anything,please let me know.Im happy to answer any questions!