danzilla3

EVEN MORE NOBLE HOUSES IN UM (Yes! And this one is mine!)

Hello people of Valucre! Danzilla3 here with another roleplay interest check. You may remember a while back there was a big fuss around the creation of Noble Houses in Ursa Madeum, and you may remember that I had one! I place emphasis on the word HAD because circumstances beyond my control have resulted in it not being around anymore! But from the ashes of that project, I have created a new family known as HOUSE VIRIDIS!

So who are House Viridis? They are a family of Half-elves who lived in Ursa Madeum before the reign of the Tyrant King forced them to flee from their homeland. But now they have returned, and intend to bring their House to glory once more!

And you can help!

If you're interested, give the below link a look, and let me know! 

https://www.valucre.com/topic/43274-house-viridis/

I’m role playing as a brand new member to the site 

I come across this rather intriguing interest check you have here. I like noble houses and fantasy races so I think I’ll fit right in. But how can I help? The goal is to bring the house to glory - what’s the best way I can contribute to that goal? 

Is there a particular branch of the family that it would benefit the family more to have over other branches? 

33 minutes ago, supernal said:

I’m role playing as a brand new member to the site 

I come across this rather intriguing interest check you have here. I like noble houses and fantasy races so I think I’ll fit right in. But how can I help? The goal is to bring the house to glory - what’s the best way I can contribute to that goal? 

Is there a particular branch of the family that it would benefit the family more to have over other branches? 

Ah, yes! These are very good questions!

Right now Viridis needs to build relationships with their fellow houses if they want to have any kind of power/respect going forward. We also need to build up our infrastructure, and start producing food, crafts, ect. For those tasks, Branch Aqua, and Branch Terra are the best suited to those tasks. 

None of which is to say that the other two houses don't need love! Ursa Madeum has a pirate problem, so Branch Ignis could definitely use some people to help shore up our security. And this being a setting rife with political intrigue, we will of course need spies. Branch Ventus are the guys who gather intelligence. 

So if I were to rate Branches in order of need, I would go

4. Terra

3. Aqua

2. Ignis

1. Ventus

4 minutes ago, supernal said:

Isn’t Milorian, the current king, only part human? 

I don't think he's got any human? I thought the Mythals were full-elf.

That's part of the joke I guess, more and more elves, while the human houses are declining. XD

Just now, Tyler said:

I don't think he's got any human? I thought the Mythals were full-elf.

That's part of the joke I guess, more and more elves, while the human houses are declining. XD

Ah! Whether half or full that was the point for me. A non-human house (among many prior to Damien’s genocide) was already successful for years and more stable than the Uldwar house and it’s head went on to become king while Uldwar was still a thing. It’s still a funny joke but to me more because of how oblivious the dying ... idk what that is. A sith? Is 

Riha Carthrage is going to be “inheriting” quite the extensive farm lands and thoroughbred horse farm in short order. She might be willing to assist in some way. Though I am unsure of how she would fit in with what you have planned. 

Her sister is also married to the Kings brother - not sure if that helps at all. 

9 hours ago, DarkHorse said:

Riha Carthrage is going to be “inheriting” quite the extensive farm lands and thoroughbred horse farm in short order. She might be willing to assist in some way. Though I am unsure of how she would fit in with what you have planned. 

Her sister is also married to the Kings brother - not sure if that helps at all. 

Hey, we're always glad to have more people! Do you want her to be a part of the family, or just an associate?

@havasu I messaged you back!

7 hours ago, danzilla3 said:

Hey, we're always glad to have more people! Do you want her to be a part of the family, or just an associate?

Yeah, been trying to puzzle that one out since I offered her help. I’m not entirely sure. 

I think associate is a good start and roll from there, later make her part of the family if that is what the literary fates intend for Riha. She’s pretty cynical and closed off right now (and hell bent on revenge) so I can’t see her being a part of a fam to start. 

1 minute ago, DarkHorse said:

Yeah, been trying to puzzle that one out since I offered her help. I’m not entirely sure. 

I think associate is a good start and roll from there, later make her part of the family if that is what the literary fates intend for Riha. She’s pretty cynical and closed off right now (and hell bent on revenge) so I can’t see her being a part of a fam to start. 

That works for me! 

I'll be starting the establishment thread over the weekend, so I'll tag you in it! Also, does Riha have a character sheet? I want to add you to the members list.