Mickey Flash

Golden Reaper OOC

8 hours ago, ODSTDRAGON said:

Sorry for the delay! I’ve been meaning to get on! I’m finishing up a paper then I’ll be browsing around and hopping in.

@Mickey Flash do you have an idea what the object is yet? If not I have ideas to pitch

OST-G!!! Sorry we got off on the WRONG foot, erm PAW (DAICHON thing lol) I'm still dealing with Depression right now, but I'm fighting it. Anyone got an idea on what the ITEM is going to be that is being searched for or? How are we DOING this?

Someone get back to me...

Benny

Ok, so far @Cheezeegriff suggested a pendant.  This is a good idea, because gold is used for jewelry type articles sometimes.  I'd rather it not be a ring, like Lord of the Rings though.  LOL 

I will suggest a small golden box, with magical runes on it.  Maybe a tiny version of Pandora's box.  :wink: 

I'd love to hear other suggestions.  :smile:

On 10/6/2019 at 5:35 PM, Mickey Flash said:

Pitch away.

Alright so what if the golden reaper is a golden sickle? With a wicked sharp edge it could be valuable simple because of the material, or maybe it has a effect that makes it great for farming.

(and secretly assassins)

On 10/6/2019 at 7:07 PM, princeben07 said:

OST-G!!! Sorry we got off on the WRONG foot, erm PAW (DAICHON thing lol) I'm still dealing with Depression right now, but I'm fighting it. Anyone got an idea on what the ITEM is going to be that is being searched for or? How are we DOING this?

Someone get back to me...

Benny

It’s alright and I hope you get better comrade!

Ok, it's been well over three days and the ones that needed an extension has already posted before the extra time I was willing to give them.  This eases my mind that they are eager to join the thread and ready to go.  

So congrats to the ones who made it to the deadline!  Thanks to your hard work of making the first post deadline you are in.  Here are the ones that are going to be in the thread:

@Cheezeegriff @Voldemort @Dauner Light @Dresdnd 

For those who did not make it, but might feel disappointment... you know me.  There will always be other threads in the future that we can post on together.  :smile:  Thanks for showing interest in the Golden Reaper.  ❤️