Die Shize

Realm Events

1 minute ago, Die Shize said:

Legion? Blonde? What in the Kashyyyk are you on about, person?

Thot needs to work on their clarity for sure 

Legion of Doom is headed by Dredge who is a SW port. Blonde is another character is his. No clue it it has SW ties 

My understanding is Dredge (character) is a Sith Lord, and Miss Blonde is also a Star Wars character, but is some manner of criminal/gangster. Since we're talking about him so much, and since he may have an interest in a Star Wars-themed... anything... I'm gonna go ahead and ping @Dredge

Ah yes. I see you have summoned me.

CLARITY POWERS ACTIVATE!! 

Also this is the most wild thing I’ve seen today 

Dredge is indeed a port from a Star Wars RP Site and is a Sith Lord. Legion of Doom is the group he founded or just Legion, but Legion of Doom is just a placeholder that stuck with people. 😂

Currently Legion is on Genesaris within the wonderful Lady @Akako Akari’s newly established kingdom and is helping her with expanding it and shoring up its territory. Though @The Courier who is a fantastic writer has a few plans for Legion and I’m excited to see what direction that will go in. But back to Dredge he is indeed a Sith Lord who was thrust into this dimension through an attempt to gain raw power that went very very wrong. 

As for Miss Blonde she also is a Star Wars character of mine and is a Crime Lord. Drugs, guns, murder, and money is her main thing. I’m trying to move forward with her as well but sometimes I lack a lot of motivation to do so, but I’m hoping that I can soon. 

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. 

I don’t know if this idea is now all Star Wars, but I was still laughing over the adults turning kids.  Lol. I created a thread or two where the characters switched bodies with each other.  Same personality, different powers/gender/species, and not having a clue how to use the new body’s powers.  That was pretty fun.  Put a bunch of RPers names in a hat and drew out the pairs that were switching.  :smile: 

1 hour ago, Mickey Flash said:

I don’t know if this idea is now all Star Wars, but I was still laughing over the adults turning kids.  Lol. I created a thread or two where the characters switched bodies with each other.  Same personality, different powers/gender/species, and not having a clue how to use the new body’s powers.  That was pretty fun.  Put a bunch of RPers names in a hat and drew out the pairs that were switching.  :smile: 

Fun! See, that's the type of thing I'd love to do as a wide-scale event! lol

"The spiritual dimension is having connection issues. Users (souls) may find themselves logged into the wrong profile (body). We apologize for the inconvenience."

Edited by Tyler

9 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Fun! See, that's the type of thing I'd love to do as a wide-scale event! lol

"The spiritual dimension is having connection issues. Users (souls) may find themselves logged into the wrong profile (body). We apologize for the inconvenience."

Do an interest check and see how many people would sign up for it, not as its own thread, but to incorporate into existing or new threads as random effect! 

I've had a little time to think, because I was wondering if the body switch was the only interesting, different type of thread I've participated in.  It is not.  I remembered a bet going on between two RPers (I shall not name names) about which was sexier a naughty nurse or a sexy french maid.  There was a thread centered on it, and a vote was going on.  The loser of the bet had to have their characters in every thread all the sudden bust out into the outfit of the nurse/maid.  The loser was the nurse and I happened to be in a thread with the loser.  The charrie they had was a male werewolf who was very manly, and was wearing a duster, I think.  It was a love interest thread between the male werewolf and my female charrie.  They had just met.  Then miraculously, his clothes disappeared and in their place was a nurse's outfit, with mini skirt.  I just about died, but played along that yes, my character would think this strange change of clothes would be very suspicious.  :bigsmile:  Needless to say the thread was never completed, much to my disappointment.

Then there is the threads I've participated in where inanimate objects were portrayed by RPers.  I will not say who had done this (though you know who you are).  There was a box in one, a talking book in another, and a cursed scythe in one as well.  I always thought it was very impressive to be able to portray yourself as something other than a person.  I have yet to do this.

If this is a real thing, and there is going to be a thread with a body switch or any other type of different sort of writing, I'd like in.  

15 hours ago, Mickey Flash said:

Then there is the threads I've participated in where inanimate objects were portrayed by RPers.  I will not say who had done this (though you know who you are).  There was a box in one, a talking book in another, and a cursed scythe in one as well.  I always thought it was very impressive to be able to portray yourself as something other than a person.  I have yet to do this.

So, this is kind of weird, but I actually doodle my RP characters turned into random objects or animals, cartoon style. Not so much with Val characters, but I've sketched many of my off-site characters turned into all sorts of random shit... I know, I'm weird as heck.

@Mickey Flash Also, you should check out this guy. I literally made him to do random stuff like that too people in RPs. I've had him cameo a time or two in threads (he turned one character into a chicken and another into a ball) and he's a regular in another RP I'm in in Alternative. 😁

EDIT: Forgot the link because I was distracted with a discord VC last night. 😓

Edited by Tyler