Except when you chew it there’s no bubble.

If you want to chew gum with me then I don’t need a DM or a PM or a GM.

Looking for something that takes no long term commitment except if it ends up being a roleplay that keeps on chugging because it’s just that cool. Nothing to GM for or plan out or keep graphs and charts or dice rolls (unless it tickles your fancy then by all means).

I took a quick glance of gander down the old WC but alas it looks like most threads are already booked so hey-ho here we go. 

Got no immediate theme or story or character but I always like the excitement of choosing or choosing at random one of these auditory scenarios found at www.tabletopaudio.com

Any takers?

Will roleplay with anyone except @amenities

Edited by Die Shize

11 hours ago, danzilla3 said:

Are you looking to run or join?

Either one!

I can typically concoct an OP that works enough to roleplay in or if you've got something in mind you can pitch it to me

I also have threads from eleventy aeons ago that are incomplete. One of note is our Cyberpunk City thread.

In my opinion, nothing is so dead that it must stay dead but I'm just throwing options now

8 hours ago, Die Shize said:

Either one!

I can typically concoct an OP that works enough to roleplay in or if you've got something in mind you can pitch it to me

I also have threads from eleventy aeons ago that are incomplete. One of note is our Cyberpunk City thread.

In my opinion, nothing is so dead that it must stay dead but I'm just throwing options now

Would you consider joining something that's already in-flight or looking more to strike up something new?

3 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

Martial Town lives and that's what matters!

I'll check my treads and tracks. danzilla and I could even finish our roleplay in the past tense to keep things ordered.

Absolutely! And it’s alive now thanks a great real to your refresh / additions to the setting 

When I said the FYI it was more in a, in case you want to connect efforts kind of way. But I didn’t tag him so as not to get his hopes up either tee-hee