danzilla3

Don't Call It A Suicide Squad (Black Ops Recruitment)

We've all seen the elite spies, the ones who dress in nice suits, seduce targets into giving up information while driving luxury vehicles that do the opposite of blend in. 

We've all seen the special forces operators. The guys who eat lightning and crap also lightning; who have access to all the best toys and weapons. 

Those guys are cool, but they aren't what we're about.

Aphelion is a Hyperian black ops outfit more akin to Suicide Squad than James Bond (not the movie). Members are all criminals, mercenaries, assassins; the kind of people that are traditionally not considered good members of society. They work in total secrecy, unknown to even the Empress herself. Their one and only objective is to protect the Empire and her interests at all costs. 

But most importantly, we want YOU to help with more than just the dirty work itself. We want you to suggest targets, equipment upgrades and gadgets, and more!

If you have a character you think would be a good fit, please comment below!

https://www.valucre.com/topic/43358-aphelion/

Edited by danzilla3

Would you be interested in a trade agreement wit-...

Sorry, been playing too much Civ.

What I meant to say is would you be interested in a mutually beneficial contract that involved the VCF? 😄 

I propose two options.

I was interested so I read the sheet you posted alongside the post above, interesting team. I propose a new Division, one called upon if Alpha, Beta or Charlie were to require assistance or skills they do not posses. Division Theta, a division not fixed in it's members, but a sort of "program" where Aphelion, if need be, can call upon the many, MANY special agents or FSTF's that are available, with their unique skills able to assist the Hyperion empire and her needs. This is of course very very close-knit, the VCF would essentially be a part of the Hyperion special forces and Hyperion, VCF's. A mutually beneficial program where either can call to it's aid, if necessary to handle threats far greater than each can face alone.

This is a very, very close-knit relationship though, assuming the Hyperion empire has a good history with Valucrean-wide politics and the VCF as a whole. Perhaps this is too much and you wouldn't want to commit something so drastic though, I present option two.

Perhaps special agent(s) could be sent to any division Aphelion needs according to it's requirements on it's mission, and vice versa from Hyperion's to VCF's. An agent exchange program if you will, where each will bring their expertise to aid the other in their missions 😄

The point in doing this of course is my goal of spreading VCF influence all throughout Valucre, be it in lore or in website. If there are new organizations or events, I want the VCF to be a part of it.

Will you help me in accomplishing my goal? 😁

On 10/14/2019 at 10:18 AM, Sanonymous said:

Would you be interested in a trade agreement wit-...

Sorry, been playing too much Civ.

What I meant to say is would you be interested in a mutually beneficial contract that involved the VCF? 😄 

I propose two options.

I was interested so I read the sheet you posted alongside the post above, interesting team. I propose a new Division, one called upon if Alpha, Beta or Charlie were to require assistance or skills they do not posses. Division Theta, a division not fixed in it's members, but a sort of "program" where Aphelion, if need be, can call upon the many, MANY special agents or FSTF's that are available, with their unique skills able to assist the Hyperion empire and her needs. This is of course very very close-knit, the VCF would essentially be a part of the Hyperion special forces and Hyperion, VCF's. A mutually beneficial program where either can call to it's aid, if necessary to handle threats far greater than each can face alone.

This is a very, very close-knit relationship though, assuming the Hyperion empire has a good history with Valucrean-wide politics and the VCF as a whole. Perhaps this is too much and you wouldn't want to commit something so drastic though, I present option two.

Perhaps special agent(s) could be sent to any division Aphelion needs according to it's requirements on it's mission, and vice versa from Hyperion's to VCF's. An agent exchange program if you will, where each will bring their expertise to aid the other in their missions 😄

The point in doing this of course is my goal of spreading VCF influence all throughout Valucre, be it in lore or in website. If there are new organizations or events, I want the VCF to be a part of it.

Will you help me in accomplishing my goal? 😁

I find you're proposition interesting, but I find one problem. Aphelion is a secret, known only to a handful of people. I'm not sure they would want an entire organization to know about their existence.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:33 PM, danzilla3 said:

I find you're proposition interesting, but I find one problem. Aphelion is a secret, known only to a handful of people. I'm not sure they would want an entire organization to know about their existence.

Well, the VCF as an organization is also secretive, only known to those of high power or rank, along with few individuals who interact with the VCF (Gods, demi-gods, etc"). If their presence is known, they usually use an amnestic to wipe the regular folk's mind away (Usually in RP terms, NPC's.). 

In my opinion, it can work just fine! Could even be a sort of subterfuge, how the VCF knows so little about Aphelion and how there could even be a division dedicated to countering the VCF, if the foundation ever made a move against Hyperion's agenda. Still your call though! 😄