Sign in to follow this  
supernal

Super popular things you haven't done

The list of popular things I have done would be considerably shorter and more manageable than listing the ones I haven't. 😁

Okay, I'll do maybe the one that felt most glaringly obvious to me when we were in the middle of the Ursa Madeum plot-fest: I have never watched Game of Thrones (and never will).

@Lacernella Rubra *high five*

Edited by Tyler

6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

The list of popular things I have done would be considerably shorter and more manageable than listing the ones I haven't. 😁

Okay, I'll do maybe the one that felt most glaringly obvious to me when we were in the middle of the Ursa Madeum plot-fest: I have never watched Game of Thrones (and never will).

@Lacernella Rubra *high five*

On that note edited the first post to dissuade people against dumping massive lists lol

Also good 1 good 1. I just haven't seen the last season but that doesn't seem to be much of a miss for me

+ I haven't seen the original star wars trilogy

Edited by supernal

1 minute ago, supernal said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11368455

I have never seen Titanic (also never will*).

* - unless I look up the scenes of it sinking on youtube just for the sadistic lulz, I'm like that

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11368455

I have never seen Titanic (also never will*).

* - unless I look up the scenes of it sinking on youtube just for the sadistic lulz, I'm like that

Up until earlier this year you and I were in the same boat 😎😎😎

Edited by supernal

I’ve never played The Last of Us, though I’ve heard plenty of amazing things about it’s story, mechanics and multiplayer.

Alternatively, I was dragged onto the Buffy & Angel boat kicking and screaming, and while the waters were turbulent at first, I dare say I enjoyed the journey in the end.

1 hour ago, supernal said:

Wat.

This is a travesty of such high magnitude that I may quit Valucre over it. HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE WATCHED THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY?!

Not that I can really claim the high horse. I never really watched Star Trek.

Also never played Maple Story or Gunbound.

11 minutes ago, Fierach said:

Wat.

This is a travesty of such high magnitude that I may quit Valucre over it. HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE WATCHED THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY?!

Not that I can really claim the high horse. I never really watched Star Trek.

Also never played Maple Story or Gunbound.

I also never really watched Star Trek. I think about half of the original a few years back, then just the modern movies 

We are kin 

Just now, jaistlyn said:

Lol I played PUBG once with my colleagues randomly in office one day, it was hilarious.

I’ve never finished a single Harry Potter book. (Also have not done three quarters of the other things mentioned here)

Same here. I should have really enjoyed Harry Potter, at least in principle, but I just couldn’t get through the first book.

Snape killing Dumbledore stands out, though. I had friends that would say this to me like they were telling me about a terrorist attack. I could see how much it meant to them, so I’d have to fake it and be all, ‘Oh maaan, that’s.. that’s terrible.’