Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
supernal

Super popular things you haven't done

Recommended Posts

The list of popular things I have done would be considerably shorter and more manageable than listing the ones I haven't. 😁

Okay, I'll do maybe the one that felt most glaringly obvious to me when we were in the middle of the Ursa Madeum plot-fest: I have never watched Game of Thrones (and never will).

@Lacernella Rubra *high five*

Edited by Tyler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

The list of popular things I have done would be considerably shorter and more manageable than listing the ones I haven't. 😁

Okay, I'll do maybe the one that felt most glaringly obvious to me when we were in the middle of the Ursa Madeum plot-fest: I have never watched Game of Thrones (and never will).

@Lacernella Rubra *high five*

On that note edited the first post to dissuade people against dumping massive lists lol

Also good 1 good 1. I just haven't seen the last season but that doesn't seem to be much of a miss for me


+ I haven't seen the original star wars trilogy

Edited by supernal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, supernal said:

+ I haven't seen the original star wars trilogy

tenor.gif?itemid=11368455


I have never seen Titanic (also never will*).

* - unless I look up the scenes of it sinking on youtube just for the sadistic lulz, I'm like that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tyler said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11368455


I have never seen Titanic (also never will*).

* - unless I look up the scenes of it sinking on youtube just for the sadistic lulz, I'm like that

 

Up until earlier this year you and I were in the same boat 😎😎😎

Edited by supernal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never played The Last of Us, though I’ve heard plenty of amazing things about it’s story, mechanics and multiplayer.

Alternatively, I was dragged onto the Buffy & Angel boat kicking and screaming, and while the waters were turbulent at first, I dare say I enjoyed the journey in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supernal said:

 

+ I haven't seen the original star wars trilogy

Wat.

This is a travesty of such high magnitude that I may quit Valucre over it. HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE WATCHED THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY?!

Not that I can really claim the high horse. I never really watched Star Trek.

Also never played Maple Story or Gunbound.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fierach said:

Wat.

This is a travesty of such high magnitude that I may quit Valucre over it. HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE WATCHED THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY?!

Not that I can really claim the high horse. I never really watched Star Trek.

Also never played Maple Story or Gunbound.

 

I also never really watched Star Trek. I think about half of the original a few years back, then just the modern movies 

We are kin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jaistlyn said:

Lol I played PUBG once with my colleagues randomly in office one day, it was hilarious.

I’ve never finished a single Harry Potter book. (Also have not done three quarters of the other things mentioned here)

Same here. I should have really enjoyed Harry Potter, at least in principle, but I just couldn’t get through the first book.

Snape killing Dumbledore stands out, though. I had friends that would say this to me like they were telling me about a terrorist attack. I could see how much it meant to them, so I’d have to fake it and be all, ‘Oh maaan, that’s.. that’s terrible.’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...