Sign in to follow this  
supernal

Super popular things you haven't done

Just now, spacegy4 said:

Good point.  So I edited

Likewise. So with that out of the way, what are the other systems you play and like more? 

I've enjoyed call of Cthulhu. I haven’t yet used but the simplicity of CRAM appeals. I’ve always wanted to try GURPS but it never came together  

There are a number of books I always wanted to read that I haven't yet and still might though "still might" might still be a questionable intention at best.

Namely the Redwall series. I've read a few of the books. As a kid I thoroughly enjoyed the series. Today I still do but am still reading the original Redwall.

I can appreciate reviews that say that the series kinda gets repetitive as the author sticks to the same formula but it seems to me that if I read more of the same then that's okay. I could read the foods and jolly hares and swashbuckling over and over again.

But yeah there are a number of Redwall books and I haven't done what I set out to do some maybe twelvend years ago

Just now, elixir said:

Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.
Catch me on Tekken and Soulcalibur though.

I will absolutely catch you on Tekken

BUT WAIT

Like you haven't played either of those at all? I mean if you only dabbled and then threw them out the window that totally qualifies you for admittance into this exclusive club of derelicts, but I have to know just how little you haven't "done" MK and SF

3 minutes ago, supernal said:

I will absolutely catch you on Tekken

BUT WAIT

Like you haven't played either of those at all? I mean if you only dabbled and then threw them out the window that totally qualifies you for admittance into this exclusive club of derelicts, but I have to know just how little you haven't "done" MK and SF

Well, I may have stroked a joystick or two of MK when I frequented an [actual] arcade in my neighbouring town back in the day.

But, SF? Nah. Never touched it, probably will never stroke it, don't understand the hype behind it so fite me.

Will likely never read the continuation stories for Harry Potter. Now on the other hand..... I prefer this retelling more than the books I did read.

Never did a battle royale game. Black Deserts shadow arena really doesn't count.

Maplestory was kind of a grind fest. End game was to defame someone and then flee before they could retaliate.

Read the first game of thrones book. Will not watch the show.

I've never made an Int character in a Dark Souls game. And I've played three of them.