supernal

Super popular things you haven't done

Some very strong arguments for putting back the WHAT reaction 

3 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Basically most marvel or dc movies. Whilst I do enjoy marvel, I find dc movies really cringy (Not sure why). 

my op is that with the exception of Dark Knight they just aren’t as good for live action. Their animated features are the knees of bees however 

2 hours ago, supernal said:

I don’t really watch sports so the world gets plenty weird for me whenever there’s a big football or soccer game or World Cup or what have you 

Lol when I was living in the student apartments, we heard screams from one of the rooms. We went to knock on the door to make sure the person wasn’t getting murdered or dying. Then he opened the door and said he was reacting to super bowl -.-

I never watched the super bowl, but did bet on it from time to time. 

I watched one episode of The Office and that was it.  It didn’t really grab my attention.  It must have been a rare bad episode, because everyone mentions loving The Office.  I just smile blankly.

Haven’t went through a full campaign of dnd.  

On 10/17/2019 at 1:18 PM, supernal said:

+ I haven't seen the original star wars trilogy

I find this hilariously ironic considering the genre of Terrenus lol seems like something you woulda been into

I've never seen a Fast and Furious movie other than Tokyo Drift. I don't really get what's so fun about watching people drive cars really fast in really improbable ways. 

8 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

I've never seen a Fast and Furious movie other than Tokyo Drift. I don't really get what's so fun about watching people drive cars really fast in really improbable ways.

Depends on the fatality count. I've long said I'd become interested in Nascar if half the drivers crashed and died in every race like in Star Wars Podraces. XD

And now to completely undercut my own attempts at being edgy (but then, it is only edgy if you don't actually mean it 😏)... I have never seen a slasher movie.