Hello Everyone,

New/old RP'er here. I had visited Valucre a few years back and it looks like a lot has changed site wise. Really like the way it looks.

I'm looking forward to making myself a new character to RP with here, and to seeing what I can get into.

In terms of my personal interests? I'd have to say i'm a big fan of world building. Outside of that it really tends to vary. Sci-fi and high fantasy mixed together really pique my interest and it's one of the reasons I got interested in the world created here on Valucre in the first place.

Questions:

Do I need to go through the tavern of legends? I remember a few years back new members had to run through a quest or two before being let off the leash.

Looking forward to meeting other people,

-Mi'khael

Edit: Just found the user lore subforum, neat, don't need to ask where my character sheet goes now.

Edited by מיכאל

8 hours ago, מיכאל said:

Do I need to go through the tavern of legends? I remember a few years back new members had to run through a quest or two before being let off the leash.

Nope. The tavern has always been just an option for new members. Feel free to skip that and jump right in

Welcome aboard 

On 11/5/2019 at 12:34 PM, מיכאל said:

Hello Everyone,

New/old RP'er here. I had visited Valucre a few years back and it looks like a lot has changed site wise. Really like the way it looks.

I'm looking forward to making myself a new character to RP with here, and to seeing what I can get into.

In terms of my personal interests? I'd have to say i'm a big fan of world building. Outside of that it really tends to vary. Sci-fi and high fantasy mixed together really pique my interest and it's one of the reasons I got interested in the world created here on Valucre in the first place.

Questions:

Looking forward to meeting other people,

-Mi'khael

Edit: Just found the user lore subforum, neat, don't need to ask where my character sheet goes now.

Welcome (back)!

I have a similar story - joined Valucre, disappeared, then inevitably returned because there's nothing else like the worldbuilding opportunities here.

I have something like a "sandbox" pocket dimension board designed to support lore that ranges from hard sci-fi to weird fiction - it might be something you're interested in!

Martial town is also a very fun place to rp in if you like cyberpunk.

See you around the site ^_^