MAG- 65%

SKL- 50%

SPD- 50%

LCK- 5%

DEF- 40%

RES- 70%

Skills-

Spoiler

(I'm personally a fan of the Tellius skill system, so I'll be shamelessly ripping that off here, along with some elements and skills from the 3DS FE/Three Houses systems. "!"s indicate learned/equipped skills.)

Capacity: 30.

Innate(no capacity):

Medicine Master- Gains the ability to use Vulneraries, Concoctions, and Elixirs on other units. The effects of the first two are enhanced by +10 HP, and Elixirs grant temporary HP equivalent to 1/3rd of the unit's HP, which is removed before regular HP and cannot be healed. "The medicinal salves and potions of our era can be extremely potent if properly applied, perhaps even beyond healing magic. I have extensively studied their properties..."

Anti-Magic Armor- Magical attacks against this unit are reduced by the sum of both Defense and Resistance. "My training, my weapons, even my very armor... I am the worst nightmare of mages, the manifestation of the Exarch's ire."

Regular:

(Starting)

Lvl 5- !Miraculum Miracle (5)- When the user's HP is ≤10, their Avoid will be increased by [(11 - HP) x 10] for one turn. "Whether it is God's grace or our bodies' indomitable will to survive... on the verge of death, one can find themself dodging otherwise lethal blows with ease."

Lvl 10- !Reparatio Renewal (5)- Allows user to recover 30% of max HP at the start of each turn. "Strong piety can be made manifest in healing part of one's wounds, every so often. Not enough to replace more focused healing, but enough to keep one in the fight nonetheless."

Lvl 15- !Aegis (10)- When activated (Skill% chance), damage from all ranged attacks is halved. "Magic, even bows, stones, and daggers... the damage of these can be reduced easily, if they are spotted in time to deflect with one's shield."

Lvl 20- Contra Magicae Countermagic (10)- When attacked by magic, the enemy receives the damage they would have inflicted before damage reduction. "An example of the triumph of technology over magic... a device that absorbs the magical energy directed at oneself, and sends it directly back toward its caster."

Equipment-

Spoiler

Laim's Crossbow- A repeating crossbow. Fires three shots in quick succession. Three attacks in a row, but only counts half of STR, unable to double, and unit must take a turn to reload.

Stats- Mt: 28 Hit: 100% Crt: 0% Rng: 1-2 Wt: 14

History-

Spoiler

Wymp was born in Isore during the reign of Madon's father. He took well to the faith taught by the Church of Erasmia and clung to it throughout his ascent in the ranks of the Isorian military. When Madon came to power, Wymp was named commander of the Cardinals, an elite unit in Isore that was dedicated to combating the mages of Zenith. Wymp fought many successful battles against the mage nation, and was content with his lot in life.

Of course, all good times come to an end. Wymp accompanied his liege Madon in his flight from Isore... now, with Severus dead, and Auffle and Rejek having disappeared, it is now Wymp's lot to advise Madon and ensure that the Exarch does not fall into the murderous rage that Wymp swears lurks within his liege...

Edited by EpicRome23

(WIP)

Theme: Owend's Theme

Basic
Name: Owend
Affinity: wwbJnMX.gif
Title: The Burning Gale
Race: Human
Birthplace: Glia
Alignment: Neutral Good
Weapon: See "Equipment"

Personal-

Spoiler

Hair: Sky Blue
Eyes: Emerald Green
Skin: White
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 172
Demeanor: Cheerful, charismatic, determined.

Appearance-

Spoiler

JUFbPzF.png

Stats-

Spoiler

Level 16 Pegasus Knight

Hit Points: 37

Strength: 20

Magic: 7

Skill: 22

Speed: 25

Luck: 16

Defense: 18

Resistance: 20

Constitution: 8

Growths-

Spoiler

HP- 60%

STR- 70%

MAG- 40%

SKL- 80%

SPD- 80%

LCK- 70%

DEF- 30%

RES- 60%

Skills-

Spoiler

(I'm personally a fan of the Tellius skill system, so I'll be shamelessly ripping that off here, along with some elements and skills from the 3DS FE/Three Houses systems. "!"s indicate learned/equipped skills.)

Capacity: 30.

Innate(no capacity):

Ignis Eripiant Partas- When initiating combat, enemies cannot counterattack unit. "I have a secret technique that prevents meatheads from retaliating against my attacks! I made it up it myself, you know!"

Regular:

Lvl 5- !Vigilate Denique Alert Stance (5)- Unit gains Avoid +30 when attacked by enemies. "While armor is nice and all, not getting hit whatsoever is the best defense!"

Lvl 10- !Celer Ictu Darting Blow (5)- Grants Speed +8 when unit initiates combat. "Princess Severa taught me something once: that several swift blows can be far more effective than one powerful blow."

Lvl 15- !Iote's Shield (10)-  Nullifies super-effective bonus damage against unit. "Pegasi are often vulnerable to bows, especially if shot in the wings. Skilled pegasus knights are often given magical conduits that deflect arrows and bolts..."

Lvl 20- Vita Homicidii Lifetaker (10)-  Unit recovers HP equal to 50% of damage dealt after defeating a foe. "A spell, modified from the Nosferatu tome favored by some Zenith mages. One that drains the life of the poor spongebrain on the other end of your weapon, and sends that same energy flowing into you."

Equipment-

Spoiler

Blinkstrike- A unique lance, forged for Owend on Princess Severa's order. Adds user's Speed stat to attack power.

Stats- Mt: 11 Hit: 90% Crt: 20% Rng: 1 Wt: 8

History-

Spoiler

Unlike the rest of the Exarch's personal guard, Owend was born within Glia. She rose up among the ranks of the Grey Knights, one of the three Airborne Legions of Glia. Princess Severa, the head of that Legion, comissioned Owend a unique lance for her valor and skill in battle. However... circumstances, which Owend consistently refuses to elaborate on, pushed Owend to renounce her rank in the Grey Knights and strike out on her own. She ended up traveling to Isore, where Exarch Madon Galen Ingeram recognized her talent, along with the strategic value of having a pegasus knight under his command. She was soon inducted as a member of the Exarch's personal guard.

When Isore fell, Owend was in the Glian town of Soleium, undertaking a mission on Madon's orders. As soon as she received the news, she went to Princess Severa to ask for reinstatement into the Grey Knights, a request granted after some small deliberation...

Edited by EpicRome23