supernal

Heavy is the hand [recruiting closed for now]

This is the hand in question: https://www.valucre.com/topic/42756-tattered-journal/

I'll be specific. The Heavy Hand (me and @Rabbit) is a burgeoning criminal enterprise. We're past the neophyte stage and well on the way to being a contender for the top spot. You should get in on this while the getting is good, and cement yourself as a vital component to a franchise that's going to spread all over the nation. You can see from the map of our established outposts and travel routes that our reach is long and getting longer

Terrenus-Route-2-PNG.png

We're only looking for one, maybe two, people to add to the gang and work with us to establish a new outpost - location already decided but I'll hold off on naming the goods until they're thoroughly cooked

If you're interested let us know what makes you a good fit

Edited by supernal

2 hours ago, TheElementHunter said:

@supernalThis definitely does! Any certain type of character I should use or no?

Like rabbit said probably not a law and order paladin 😛 someone who can fit into the framework of our criminal enterprise 

Contribution wise maybe the better way to go about it is tell me what kind of characters you have in mind or like playing and we can pick the one that fits best? That way the first criteria is that it’s a type you like playing, which means a better chance of it sticking 

Just now, TheElementHunter said:

Well I've been thinking about making a necromancer that is struggling with his ties to that darkness. Not evil per se but he is someone that would partake in such enterprises.

@supernal

@Rabbit

Vito's dabbled with necromancy, as well as produces a drug (Necro) which is often used by them, so they'd probably get along fine. Plus I don't think our characters are evil, just not morally that good either.

Feel free to have a look at the products, if you wanna see what we're working with - link

Just now, TheElementHunter said:

Ok, I'm officially in! I can make a character sheet if needed, otherwise I usually develop characters during the rp.

Welcome aboard!

12 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

Welcome aboard!

Hey we aren’t a first come first serve establishment here just cause they got their foot in the door doesn’t me- ah jk welcome! 

Sheet not required. A basic skeleton so we can get some general aesthetics and personality down during our first foray is nice and what you’ve got for your sheet is plenty

Am going to wait to see if we get one more player or not and otherwise we will be launching to a city near you very soon 

17 minutes ago, supernal said:

Hey we aren’t a first come first serve establishment here just cause they got their foot in the door doesn’t me- ah jk welcome! 

Sheet not required. A basic skeleton so we can get some general aesthetics and personality down during our first foray is nice and what you’ve got for your sheet is plenty

Am going to wait to see if we get one more player or not and otherwise we will be launching to a city near you very soon 

Well of course it's not first come first serve! They all have to pass the initiation! 

37 minutes ago, supernal said:

Yasssssss, I can't wait!