squid peanut

Buracracy DM Needed! (recruiting)

Hey y'all, I'm Currently doing an RP to try to convince the City of Dairut to do some urban development, and need someone to DM (Dungeon Master) as the City council.  While this would usually fall to King as it's his city, His schedule is currently very busy, and is in favor of someone else DMing (Dungeon Mastering) as the city council.  Once we know who it will be, King can DM (Directly Message) you about how to DM (Dungeon Master) as the Dairut city council.

The Council consists of seven individuals who are the wealthiest members of Dairut society.  This will probably be best for experienced RPers, as it will require writing for seven people with distinct personalities Created by someone who probably isn't you. 

If you want to see the thread Here it is, it's just the process of my characters going to the council chamber, sorry if the writing is rough.  Hope you guys are interested!

On 11/19/2019 at 1:47 PM, Die Shize said:

I love the idea of writing for seven individuals, and would offer my services if no one else is up to it. I say that because somebody more versed might be just what is needed.

sorry, I forgot to follow this thread and didn't notice your comment till just now. I'd be down for it if you're down for it.  Don't know if I should wait a bit to see if anyone else is interested.

1 hour ago, squid peanut said:

sorry, I forgot to follow this thread and didn't notice your comment till just now. I'd be down for it if you're down for it.  Don't know if I should wait a bit to see if anyone else is interested.

On that note, I'm up for it if you don't want to wait.

1 hour ago, squid peanut said:

good point, you seem really proficient, I'll DM King so he can DM you about DMing the council.

I eat a lot of cereal.

Also, when you DM King, tell him that he can DM me about DMing either in the AM or the PM. I might be listening to AM/FM radio at the time that he DMs me, thinking about how to DM even before I read his DM, but no DM about the DM shall go un-DM'd.

Just now, Die Shize said:

I eat a lot of cereal.

Also, when you DM King, tell him that he can DM me about DMing either in the AM or the PM. I might be listening to AM/FM radio at the time that he DMs me, thinking about how to DM even before I read his DM, but no DM about the DM shall go un-DM'd.

Definitely matters