supernal

Heavy hand OOC

AFV for the holidays. May get a post in but don’t want anyone waiting on me so feel free to skip and dialogue or go wherever the story takes you and I’ll catch up. I should be posting by next weekend at the latest 

@TheElementHunter - some minor modification in order. When Caden invited Ivan to test the drug it was for him to do his own sample and (maybe) learn more about what he needs to find his beloved that way. If he isn’t interested in that that’s totally fine but Caden wouldn’t trip a strong psychedelic in front of a new acquaintance. He doesn’t know what he might reveal so he wouldn’t willingly risk the potential for compromise 

Ivan can still make those observations just watching someone else trip or inspecting the drug himself through some other mechanism 

13 minutes ago, TheElementHunter said:

Would Ivan have seen where Caden went to test the drug?

@supernal

When he said let’s get some rooms, that’s rooms to do the drugs in. He isn’t obscure about the fact he got a room to safely do the drug in

That doesn’t mean he won’t take spying as an invasion of privacy ofc 

Ivan wouldn't take the drug personally, but he would take 15 minutes to cast a ritual spell for observation on Caden. I'll edit that in, but should I leave it there or would Caden know and would it turn into an encounter before they got to the alley?

@supernal

Edited by TheElementHunter