Rabbit

Hydra's Haven Quest Board Open Thread

Quest Board ~ Link

Hydra's Haven quest board offer multiple jobs, which can be found by following
the link.
Requests listed are ranked by difficulty with a simple system, STARS!
The more stars, the more difficult. Simple, got it? 1 star to 5 stars, with
greater difficulty generally comes greater rewards (Not always the case).

All mission requirements, location rewards are listed. Mission location 
simply shows the starting location and not where you'll end up. Mission 
reward shows the rewards for the mission, not the loot you'll gather during.

All quest stories and details are merely the background and basic requirements 
of the story required from the adventurer, the rest is down to them. How the story starts,
ends, 
etc is down to you. If there are any more questions comment here, have fun!

To take, reserve, offer or have any questions about quests - please post on this thread.

So how do we go about this? I where to take a quest, i'm assuming you'll create the thread in which i would carry out the RPing right? Would i have to go according to a fixed time limit between posts like say a post per 2 days or is there a fixed time limit? Also would i be RPing alone in the one player quests or you'll have a character do it with me?

7 hours ago, Dauner Light said:

So how do we go about this? I where to take a quest, i'm assuming you'll create the thread in which i would carry out the RPing right? Would i have to go according to a fixed time limit between posts like say a post per 2 days or is there a fixed time limit? Also would i be RPing alone in the one player quests or you'll have a character do it with me?

"So how do we go about this?"
So you can pick a quest title and let me know which one, this will then be yours to do with as you please.

" I where to take a quest, i'm assuming you'll create the thread in which i would carry out the RPing right?"
I can create a thread if you want, but it is not necessary. These are just prompts to go off, players are meant to take control from here, but I don't mind helping out if desired. Starting locations are all be listed, players are mean't to take things from there based on the description.

" Would i have to go according to a fixed time limit between posts like say a post per 2 days or is there a fixed time limit?"
As for time limit, there is none in place just because I know it is easy to get caught up with life. If someone takes 2+ weeks, then I will ask them questions about how things are going and whether they can continue. 

"Also would i be RPing alone in the one player quests or you'll have a character do it with me?"
Alone or with other players, your choice. They aren't really one player quests, as they can be done with others. Some quests just have minimum participants due to their difficulty or nature. I can play as an NPC (or someone else can) if desired, but not required.