Sanonymous

The VCF extends their services

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

It's been quite a dry spell as of late, the VCF has been left to their devices containing and capturing things within the vast world of Valucre, but their special agents go unused.

Rookstone is seriously getting bored of the lack of competition in the bi-weekly VCF-chess tournaments held in site-E4, the staff and even OS-06 unable to defeat his gambits. 

6 is idly standing by drinking his time away in a daze of whiskey and champagne within his quarters, most likely either sleeping or drinking,

No one has seen the alchemist, Connor, in months. Last reports sighted he was in the grand Valucrean Foundation library, perusing over the mountains of books accumulated over centuries. Some even say they can smell the stench of dead bodies, or in this case his bad B.O from a lack of showers, all the way from the entrance.

As time goes on, they grow rusty. The OS council has decided to put them back in the field, wether they like it or not.

So the VCF opens their doors to any who would want it! More than glad to help; the VCF will assist your characters in their quests or missions, accompanying them or trying to stop them in an epic battle, you choose!

This is indeed a call for anyone willing to RP and be involved in VCF matters. Perhaps even allow my characters to join a pre-exisitng RP, or even make a new one! 😄

Edited by Sanonymous

Just now, supernal said:

What kind of things do they / have they caught or captured?

I haven't catalogued all of them since that would take ages, but the list will expand depending on the RPs I join/make, and the plans for the future 😄 As of the moment, there are 3. They only contain creatures dangerous enough to pose a threat to major civilizations, so they don't bother with minor things like petty criminals or the usual crime lord here and there (but they do intervene if it fits within their agenda). 

2 minutes ago, Sanonymous said:

I haven't catalogued all of them since that would take ages, but the list will expand depending on the RPs I join/make, and the plans for the future 😄 As of the moment, there are 3. They only contain creatures dangerous enough to pose a threat to major civilizations, so they don't bother with minor things like petty criminals or the usual crime lord here and there (but they do intervene if it fits within their agenda). 

Makes sense!

I have someone in mind that is more crime lord than petty criminal. In fact they're one of the "most wanted" right now so something for the VCF to consider. I think they're both in Gen too: https://www.valucre.com/topic/43266-dangerous-criminals-of-terrenus-2019-q4/?do=findComment&comment=780987

That person came to mind because they're fun to write with and fairly active. With that out of the way I'm going to think some more to see if this can be fully leveraged into more opportunities to connect with other players

1 hour ago, Sanonymous said:

If you're making an rp, I'd definitely want to join!

I do have a character that they might be interested in. But I haven't rped her in like 3 months and I deleted the profile. 

3 hours ago, The Fire Heart said:

I'd love to join the VCF; are there any equipment requirments to keep in mind/lore to tie my character to VCF? Or will there be an initiation? I want to put a good amount of thought in my character before throwing him in here

Wonderful! It would be awesome to have someone other than myself spreading the name of the VCF 😄 Skipping the formalities, there's really nothin' that you need to do to have a character under the VCF lore really, but it would be nice if I would be able to know what kind of character you're making.

Be it a researcher, an explorer, a spy, a warrior, a vanguard, a sentry, a robot, any and all are welcome to the VCF! Just specify of course what you wanna be, special agent, normal infantry, part of a task force (Look at the resources and assets in my singature) or maybe start your own new gig?

Would be glad to have you on board 🙂 

51 minutes ago, Sanonymous said:

Wonderful! It would be awesome to have someone other than myself spreading the name of the VCF 😄 Skipping the formalities, there's really nothin' that you need to do to have a character under the VCF lore really, but it would be nice if I would be able to know what kind of character you're making.

Be it a researcher, an explorer, a spy, a warrior, a vanguard, a sentry, a robot, any and all are welcome to the VCF! Just specify of course what you wanna be, special agent, normal infantry, part of a task force (Look at the resources and assets in my singature) or maybe start your own new gig?

Would be glad to have you on board 🙂 

My character will probably be a sorcerer in the Omega Task Force! I will make sure he is an interesting character, too! 

5 minutes ago, The Fire Heart said:

My character will probably be a sorcerer in the Omega Task Force! I will make sure he is an interesting character, too! 

Perfect! I wouldn't expect anything less 😄 Just send me the link for your character sheet and I'll have you linked up in the special agents tab!