Gr8ves!

... Hi c:

let me just bring out my inner Midwesterner for a sec...

HOWDY!!

k that's out of the way.

About me and why I'm here: [for anyone interested in chatting idk ❤️ ]

I have been in literate role play since 200...9? I was really small with my small friends.

I consider myself to be advanced in writing, but my smarts is like- 0. Don't get too technical on me please, you'll lose me on too many politics too.

Anyways, I'm here because I miss having a person/people that I could delve into a complex rp with. Nice long posts... adventure, etc... I miss rping, no I never stopped but my current RP has gone stale.

I have a single character. One. Uno. That's it and I've had him forever. Sure I could make more ??? Honestly I'll probably bring in my f char much later on. But if I have any more they won't be nearly as loved, sadly.

I am 23, I'm a barista, I love animals, digital art, and painting. Obviously enjoy writing.

------ My favorite writing genres are Fiction ! semi-realism Fantasy // Adventure // Romance !!!------ all of those combined is even better.

I'm a lowkey nerd? I don't like to express it unless I'm with my friends that also happen to be nerdy.

Seeing as I'm new!!!!

please help me idk what i'm even doing. [[Also how do you change line spacing this is driving me nUTS]]

Edited by Gr8ves!

Welcome to Valucre!

The New Member Guide explains most of how the site works and how to do things around here. Feel free to ask any questions you have though, particularly in the Outreach Team AMA; the community's v helpful ^_^ Character sheets also go in User Lore

(Also yaas digital art. I'd love to see some of your work at some point!)

The default post editor doesn't have line height editing but I have this tutorial that gives a workaround through html editing and lets you adjust things like letter-spacing, line-height, and decorate tables a bit more. You're welcome to reach out to me if you have any questions about that, specifically.

See you around the site!

6 hours ago, Csl said:

Welcome to Valucre!

The New Member Guide explains most of how the site works and how to do things around here. Feel free to ask any questions you have though, particularly in the Outreach Team AMA; the community's v helpful ^_^ Character sheets also go in User Lore

(Also yaas digital art. I'd love to see some of your work at some point!)

The default post editor doesn't have line height editing but I have this tutorial that gives a workaround through html editing and lets you adjust things like letter-spacing, line-height, and decorate tables a bit more. You're welcome to reach out to me if you have any questions about that, specifically.

See you around the site!

AAA! Thanks! ^^

Thank you for the tutorial! I'll try to mess with it when I get home, if I fail I'll just suffer. It's not so bad on Mobile actually. 

Yes !! Once I finish up these commissions and my OC art I'll gladly slap them around in an appropriate place lol! Digital art is nice but takes me eons to do...

Thank you for your help! I'll go off and slam questions down everywhere in the threads now xD!

4 minutes ago, Gr8ves! said:

AAA! Thanks! ^^

Thank you for the tutorial! I'll try to mess with it when I get home, if I fail I'll just suffer. It's not so bad on Mobile actually. 

Yes !! Once I finish up these commissions and my OC art I'll gladly slap them around in an appropriate place lol! Digital art is nice but takes me eons to do...

Thank you for your help! I'll go off and slam questions down everywhere in the threads now xD!

Nice! A fellow art commission dude. We got an art club specifically for art and commission stuff if you want to put up a commission page here, though you can also make a thread in the Chat forum and add a "showcase" tag to it.

1 hour ago, Gr8ves! said:

Yes xDD 

For some reason they've been either horses or dogs lately but... both are valid.

I believe with the right application of magical polymorphs, most characters here can be made to fit your specialization. 😉

(Yeah, also welcome to the site too!)

Welcome to Valucre, Gr8ves!

11 hours ago, Gr8ves! said:

[[Also how do you change line spacing this is driving me nUTS]]

Also Shift+Enter to bring your cursor to the next line instead of the default double-line space when you press enter. I don't know of an equivalent on mobile though. 

12 hours ago, Gr8ves! said:

let me just bring out my inner Midwesterner for a sec...

HOWDY!!

k that's out of the way.

About me and why I'm here: [for anyone interested in chatting idk ❤️ ]

I have been in literate role play since 200...9? I was really small with my small friends.

I consider myself to be advanced in writing, but my smarts is like- 0. Don't get too technical on me please, you'll lose me on too many politics too.

Anyways, I'm here because I miss having a person/people that I could delve into a complex rp with. Nice long posts... adventure, etc... I miss rping, no I never stopped but my current RP has gone stale.

I have a single character. One. Uno. That's it and I've had him forever. Sure I could make more ??? Honestly I'll probably bring in my f char much later on. But if I have any more they won't be nearly as loved, sadly.

I am 23, I'm a barista, I love animals, digital art, and painting. Obviously enjoy writing.

------ My favorite writing genres are Fiction ! semi-realism Fantasy // Adventure // Romance !!!------ all of those combined is even better.

I'm a lowkey nerd? I don't like to express it unless I'm with my friends that also happen to be nerdy.

Seeing as I'm new!!!!

please help me idk what i'm even doing. [[Also how do you change line spacing this is driving me nUTS]]

I love saying howdy - so howdy

I think one of the strengths of the site is that you can play many different kind of games in the same setting, and that everyone gets that not everyone else is interested in the same things that you are. So a game that's conflict between various parties may take the shape of direct combat, of assassinations, or mergers and acquisitions, or Other / Etc. I think you're going to fit in just dandy around these parts

Welcome to it!

3 minutes ago, Gr8ves! said:

i love this place already.... You're all amazing 

Is there a discord??

There isn't. We have a chatbox you can use for near-real-time chat, and members have discord among other platforms as options to contact them, but the site itself does not maintain any discord servers for chat. You may encounter some shared or maintained by others but if anyone presents it as a "Valucre server" or anything like that, they're misleading you. I emphasize that only because we don't moderate any other platforms and don't want you thinking you're getting the "Valucre experience" when you're just at like, a random bar or cafe or something

1 minute ago, Fierach said:

Nnnnkinda?

What?!

Just now, supernal said:

There isn't. We have a chatbox you can use for near-real-time chat, and members have discord among other platforms as options to contact them, but the site itself does not maintain any discord servers for chat. You may encounter some shared or maintained by others but if anyone presents it as a "Valucre server" or anything like that, they're misleading you. I emphasize that only because we don't moderate any other platforms and don't want you thinking you're getting the "Valucre experience" when you're just at like, a random bar or cafe or something

What?!

I mean your post is basically what I would write if I wasn't typing at work on my phone. 

4 minutes ago, supernal said:

Alright, thank you! 

I just wanted to check, I practically live on Discord so if there was one for convenience sake I would jump on it xD