squid peanut

First ever Valucre Character Potluck (Ad/check)

Foreword: The town of Blesselbrook is hardly a place you can find on maps, its quaint, generic, and may or may not exist.  However its a place people sort of end up in every now and again, with no idea how they got there and feeling that a strange air is about the place, these travelers who appear are said to be not quite the same, sometimes in subtle ways, sometimes in extreme ways.  Regardless, travelers are welcome to spend whatever coin they have and help around before they appear back where they came from.  hard working people always need help and Blesselbrook is not without its dangers.  The town is under frequent threat from things such as witches, goblin towers, and the dreaded Blesselhog.  A new group of travelers are sure to appear soon!

OOC: Allow me to introduce to you all a new idea.  Valucre's first ever character potluck, something that I have no idea if anyone has done this before.  I have no idea how this will go

How the potluck works is that everyone involved submits a character that they own/control.  it can be a pre-existing character, or a new one if you want to.  once a sufficient number of characters are submitted by a certain date.  Each character will be randomly assigned to a participant to RP as, in a non-canon, open ended, RP in the town of Blesselbrook, which I just made up.

The idea of this is to have fun and try to play someone else's character as authentically as possible, or with your own little spin.  You can try to go just off the character sheet, or try to get a deeper impression from RPs that character has been in.  The only rule is that you are respectful of the character you got and their creator, this is hopefully supposed to be fun. 

If you want to participate comment a character and check in here.  Understand that you can get literally any character submitted and you character can end up with literally any participant.  with luck this can be a great opportunity to play a character you wouldn't otherwise ever play as.  Hope you guys are interested!

current deadline for submissions is Friday the 13th, guess what, It's closed now

Edit: suggestions for activities are also welcome

Participants: (there will be more than 4 slots)

-Squid peanut - The Ash Keeper

-Thotification (Zashii) - Shakka-Mienza-Zuluro

-Fennis Ursai - Xyros

-Gr8ves! - Jaw Finder

-Djinn&Juice - Linda Linda

Submitted Characters

-Jaw Finder (don't feel like you have to put in weird characters)

-Linda Linda (The chance to become a big meme!)

-Shakka-mienza-zuluro

-Xyros (This character sheet is currently bare bones, this will only be a problem if it is this way by the deadline.)

- The ash keeper (I should remember to add a link)

The thread.

Edited by squid peanut

I'm new and have no idea who any of these characters are so. 

yes please add me !!!LOL
Here's X'yros-

^^^ I'll have that completed by the time this event gets to rolling !!!

Edited by Gr8ves!

G

11 minutes ago, Gr8ves! said:

I'm new and have no idea who any of these characters are so. 

yes please add me !!!LOL
Here's X'yros-

^^^ I'll have that completed by the time this event gets to rolling !!!

OK!  Yeah, even if you can't have it entirely complete, if you could give a better sense of personality and function, that would be great.

3 minutes ago, squid peanut said:

G

OK!  Yeah, even if you can't have it entirely complete, if you could give a better sense of personality and function, that would be great.

Ye! Oh, don't worry it'll have.... everything xD

@Gr8ves! I'm very sorry, but your character's sheet is still too bare bones for me to feel comfortable giving to someone to use.  If you cannot add at least serviceable personality portion to the character sheet, I will have to remove you and your character from the potluck.  I hope that it does not come to that but you have around 4-5 hours

@princeben07 you expressed interest in joining last week, are you still interested?  There's no limitations on too few or too many people joining

1 hour ago, squid peanut said:

@Gr8ves! I'm very sorry, but your character's sheet is still too bare bones for me to feel comfortable giving to someone to use.  If you cannot add at least serviceable personality portion to the character sheet, I will have to remove you and your character from the potluck.  I hope that it does not come to that but you have around 4-5 hours

@princeben07 you expressed interest in joining last week, are you still interested?  There's no limitations on too few or too many people joining

Ohya that's right, lmfao give me a second his personality is easy a f to finish.

Tbh could've just reminded me in dms tho

Edited by Gr8ves!