Dredge

Wicker Town Blues (LoD) (Open)

4 minutes ago, Sanonymous said:

Perfect!

Is there anything I should know for the rp coming ahead and about the LoD? Their weapons, their equipment, what intels they brings, etc"? 😄

Also, I know that they'll kill the crime lords and their extended families, but what of the "civillians" (other criminals in the town this case) in the town?

I think all that should be marginally fleshed out in the thread. It’s still being written so hang tight until it drops lol

26 minutes ago, squid peanut said:

would people who are interested in pursuing Dredge be able to track him down to Wicker Town?  I want Maxwell to continue pursuing Dredge, since he really isn't fond of him.

There wouldn’t really be a “trail” to follow in terms of tracking someone down. He just kind of blipped out. Plus this is a covert operation that no one outside of Legion knows about and it’s set two weeks after Burning Bright. So I don’t imagine that there’s anything concrete in which to track him by otherwise people would just be able to figure out his identity since he’s been chilling at the encampment for the last week.

15 minutes ago, Dredge said:

There wouldn’t really be a “trail” to follow in terms of tracking someone down. He just kind of blipped out. Plus this is a covert operation that no one outside of Legion knows about and it’s set two weeks after Burning Bright. So I don’t imagine that there’s anything concrete in which to track him by otherwise people would just be able to figure out his identity since he’s been chilling at the encampment for the last week.

Ok, I didn’t notice that you went over that stuff before.  Actually, since wicker town is involved in the slave trade, Maxwell could totally be there because of that.  

10 hours ago, Dredge said:

Remember this is more about personal interactions than fighting and battle. So please don’t bring a company of men with you lol. Really want to drive dialogue home on this one, and if there is fighting it’ll be smaller and contained rather than DBZ. 😅

sure. Dredge just happens to be one of the kinda people Dauner likes. Y'now. strong, sinister, chaotic. though he doesn't really like the whole evil and killing thing as was obvious from the previous thread where neither he nor Gozen were ready to kill their enemies (except for the wraiths).

Dauner would love to meet Dredge on more friendly terms at some point and we've still got Gozen to smack him  if he tried to start anything. Interested in some friendly rivalry kinda relationship between our characters?

1 hour ago, squid peanut said:

would people who are interested in pursuing Dredge be able to track him down to Wicker Town?  I want Maxwell to continue pursuing Dredge, since he really isn't fond of him.

funny cause i want Dauner chasing Dredge for the opposite reason

20 minutes ago, Dauner Light said:

sure. Dredge just happens to be one of the kinda people Dauner likes. Y'now. strong, sinister, chaotic. though he doesn't really like the whole evil and killing thing as was obvious from the previous thread where neither he nor Gozen were ready to kill their enemies (except for the wraiths).

Dauner would love to meet Dredge on more friendly terms at some point and we've still got Gozen to smack him  if he tried to start anything. Interested in some friendly rivalry kinda relationship between our characters?

honestly, if Dauner wouldn't mind working for Maxwell or something like that, Maxwell could be functionally his way in.  Maxwell goes to Wicker town because he's involved in the slave trade (among other things), and brings Dauner with him because why not?  it's a bit contrived, but there is a line of logic there.

41 minutes ago, squid peanut said:

honestly, if Dauner wouldn't mind working for Maxwell or something like that, Maxwell could be functionally his way in.  Maxwell goes to Wicker town because he's involved in the slave trade (among other things), and brings Dauner with him because why not?  it's a bit contrived, but there is a line of logic there.

I thought he could just use his usual way of doing things and sneak in

2 minutes ago, Dauner Light said:

I thought he could just use his usual way of doing things and sneak in

well cause the main question currently is why characters who were involved in Burning Bright would be at a town full of criminals, on the other side of the continent, exactly two weeks later.  Maxwell technically can have a reason since he goes all over the place for his business and is involved in the slave trade.  Since Dauner and Maxwell would probably meet right after burning bright, and I can see Maxwell offering to hire Dauner, at least for a while.  So if Dauner doesn't mind tagging with Maxwell to go to Wicker town as like, a bodyguard, there can be a decent reason why our characters would be at wicker town.

1 hour ago, Dauner Light said:

Dredge isn’t much one for friendly rivalry. He’s more along the lines of “hey this guys pretty strong and they’re a good guy whose worth either killing or being killed by. Let’s murder each other because that’s fun, that’s a totally sane and normal thing to think.” So he’s more of a fan of having a nemesis than someone he’s competitive with in a friendly way. 😂

45 minutes ago, Dredge said:

Dredge isn’t much one for friendly rivalry. He’s more along the lines of “hey this guys pretty strong and they’re a good guy whose worth either killing or being killed by. Let’s murder each other because that’s fun, that’s a totally sane and normal thing to think.” So he’s more of a fan of having a nemesis than someone he’s competitive with in a friendly way. 😂

... that... uhh... that sounds.... even better