Seldritch

Hello~!

Welcome to Valucre! 

The New Members Guide should help introduce you to this fine world we have to offer. We have the Water Cooler for advertising roleplays which are useful for trying to find a partner to meet your needs. If you need to post a character profile, User Lore is the place to go.

And if you need help, don't be afraid to contact Supernal or any of the staff team.

Have fun here ?

On behalf of the Outreach staff, welcome to Valucre Seldritch!

We're a bit slow from the Holiday, but I'm sure people will start trickling in to welcome you as well ?

What kind of roleplay genres are you most looking forward to? We have some from high fantasy to dark horror! 

If you need someone to help you find a place/ thread to RP, lemme know; I've got fingers in all types of pies lmfao

Edited by Ataraxy

@Metty

Thank you for the warm welcome! I did check out the New Members Guide and did what I could, but I certainly am a little overwhelmed. The world is so vast and I'm eager to explore every nook and cranny--but I'll start with the ToL. Thank you once again, I'll take note!!

@Ataraxy

Actually, I'm very much open to all kinds of genres! Maybe not too much on the Sci-Fi and Steampunk but everything else; I'm game! I do lean towards more of the high fantasy and action, however.

That would actually be really nice! I hope you don't mind me dropping by once I get the hang of things around here ;;

3 hours ago, Seldritch said:

@Metty

Thank you for the warm welcome! I did check out the New Members Guide and did what I could, but I certainly am a little overwhelmed. The world is so vast and I'm eager to explore every nook and cranny--but I'll start with the ToL. Thank you once again, I'll take note!!

@Ataraxy

Actually, I'm very much open to all kinds of genres! Maybe not too much on the Sci-Fi and Steampunk but everything else; I'm game! I do lean towards more of the high fantasy and action, however.

That would actually be really nice! I hope you don't mind me dropping by once I get the hang of things around here ;;

Also feel free to avail yourself of the Help forum and the various AMAs we have floating around there. You can get information straight from the tap in many cases

Welcome to the site