supernal

Best shows you’ve seen YTD?

9 hours ago, supernal said:

Have you seen either doom patrol or titans? I’m trying to decide which branch to take next myself 

I just finished Titans! First season is slow, but it picks up and I can't wait for the new season! 
I haven't started Doom Patrol just yet, but I heard very good things. I'll probably end up trying that one next after I finish watching the new season of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

4 minutes ago, Roen said:

I just finished The Crown not too long ago. I recommend it for those who haven’t seen it. 

What other shows are comparable to it, not in theme, but in overall quality? If it’s an x/10 for you what other shows do you give the same rating to?

13 minutes ago, supernal said:

What other shows are comparable to it, not in theme, but in overall quality? If it’s an x/10 for you what other shows do you give the same rating to?

The Worricker Trilogy short-series on Amazon Prime comes to mind. Duty/Shame on Netflix is a rung down, but that was a watch from last year. 

2 minutes ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

Into the Badlands (AMC/Netflix)

Have you seen season 2? I’ve only seen 1 and want to confirm the good times keep rolling 

2 minutes ago, Metty said:

Does anime count?

Absolutely