supernal

General chat thread

@Grand Mainframe

Joke's on you! I can't vote because none of my chatacters are citizens of Fracture!

I don't even think the Singlances are actually citizens of the Veluriyam Empire! Yeah, they were major nobles of Ursa Madeum when the Veluriyam Empire held it, but lost their nobility when said empire left, so I think they're back to being Legal Resident Aliens or something like that...

...actually, I'm not entirely sure their residency is technically legal...

...fuck, I'm playing possibly illegal aliens...

4 minutes ago, notmuch_23 said:

@Grand Mainframe

Joke's on you! I can't vote because none of my chatacters are citizens of Fracture!

I don't even think the Singlances are actually citizens of the Veluriyam Empire! Yeah, they were major nobles of Ursa Madeum when the Veluriyam Empire held it, but lost their nobility when said empire left, so I think they're back to being Legal Resident Aliens or something like that...

...actually, I'm not entirely sure their residency is technically legal...

...fuck, I'm playing possibly illegal aliens...

bJTyCJ7.png

Why is the alien and the evil AI trying to take over fracture through a “democratic” election?? Are all you Fracture people doing okay? Blink twice if you’re in distress.

57 minutes ago, Fierach said:

9aeeb1a84e8688fa6cd71824ab752163.gif

Oh jeez. What did we tell yall about selling your souls to malicious AI?? Y’all need to sit right down and think about what you’re doing! Hold tight a minute, I’ll come pick you up.