L E V I A T H A N

Fracture Interactions

Looking for some interactions to collaborate on and move things into action for my Paladin to be. 

His path ought to be coming out of the Wastelands due to Unnaturals moving out of the Freeze from Shawnee attacking and killing most, if not all of his tribe’s caravan. 

He is a Slayer type, Gaian in Faith. Real wary about non humans, and also makes good tea and flatbreads(in my head u w u). 

I plan to head down through Blaurg Mountain/ Blairville with him and will be jumping to Biazo Isle to serve the church a bit. But a general or military quest would be dope. Or a traveling companion of some kind heading West. 

long term I’d like to land him in Yh’mi. 

If you can convince him to work in tracking, hunting, recon, slaying, or even labor, he could be persuaded possibly.

? hmu though 

11 hours ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

Looking for some interactions to collaborate on and move things into action for my Paladin to be. 

His path ought to be coming out of the Wastelands due to Unnaturals moving out of the Freeze from Shawnee attacking and killing most, if not all of his tribe’s caravan. 

He is a Slayer type, Gaian in Faith. Real wary about non humans, and also makes good tea and flatbreads(in my head u w u). 

I plan to head down through Blaurg Mountain/ Blairville with him and will be jumping to Biazo Isle to serve the church a bit. But a general or military quest would be dope. Or a traveling companion of some kind heading West. 

long term I’d like to land him in Yh’mi. 

If you can convince him to work in tracking, hunting, recon, slaying, or even labor, he could be persuaded possibly.

? hmu though 

I'm looking for a lightish thread. You can count me in for a travel companion to Biazo OR Yh'mi.

What’s your pairing for Yshmael  and how would you run across him? Blairville / Blaurg region ? 

light is good mostly travel and some work and whatever else we might need. Provisions stocking even.

Maybe he has a steed of some kind he survived with (total sidebar on this part lol) 

1 hour ago, supernal said:

How large of a group are you looking for or a 1x1?

What kind of pace is desired?

Pace can be matched as I’ve got not much going on. 1-3 posts a week. 

1x1 or group it can develop however and remain open unless an idea for a specific quest happens upon us. 

Edited by L E V I A T H A N
Typo

3 minutes ago, supernal said:

Count me in

Ive flooded you with Yshmael concepts so I’m sure you’ll pair him up quite well. Cast your ideas?

Like I said, he’s likely coming out of the freeze or is living on the edge/ in the mountain ranges. Seeking purpose to serve Gaia and slay any Unnaturals who would move in opposition of him. Lol

3 minutes ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

Ive flooded you with Yshmael concepts so I’m sure you’ll pair him up quite well. Cast your ideas?

Like I said, he’s likely coming out of the freeze or is living on the edge/ in the mountain ranges. Seeking purpose to serve Gaia and slay any Unnaturals who would move in opposition of him. Lol

I'm not picking a character to match against Yshmael specifically, just one that would reasonably interact with him in that area in a pro-social manner.

It'd be my character Jericho, who is the leader of a vigilante group. He doesn't care about Gaia but he likes slaying baddies, including but not limited to unnaturals. Do you want to see a sheet or is there other information you'd like to know?

@supernal Seems like it’s down to figuring a quest or reasonable plot that will deliver us on to the Isle  we can easily be happened upon by bandits on the movement west  

Ysh is likely compelled by Gaia themself(or the boa the triad)  or a sixth sense for Unnaturals pushing him west  

You can drop a sheet. I’m building Ysh’s today/tonight. 

52 minutes ago, supernal said:

I'm not picking a character to match against Yshmael specifically, just one that would reasonably interact with him in that area in a pro-social manner.

It'd be my character Jericho, who is the leader of a vigilante group. He doesn't care about Gaia but he likes slaying baddies, including but not limited to unnaturals. Do you want to see a sheet or is there other information you'd like to know?

Maybe it's my inexperience speaking, but I would be lying if I ever saw you rping ? This is a first for my eyes at least.

8 minutes ago, L E V I A T H A N said:

@supernal Seems like it’s down to figuring a quest or reasonable plot that will deliver us on to the Isle  we can easily be happened upon by bandits on the movement west  

Ysh is likely compelled by Gaia themself(or the boa the triad)  or a sixth sense for Unnaturals pushing him west  

You can drop a sheet. I’m building Ysh’s today/tonight. 

If you don't have anything in mind a simple, classic, trope-y starter is just happenstance. There's only so many "main roads" and likely freebooters / bandits camp out around there. We could just be two strangers being attacked

And that cane be inconsequential or become its own hook to a bigger plot etc

I had to repost it so it's lean but here you go:

2 hours ago, supernal said:

If you don't have anything in mind a simple, classic, trope-y starter is just happenstance. There's only so many "main roads" and likely freebooters / bandits camp out around there. We could just be two strangers being attacked

And that cane be inconsequential or become its own hook to a bigger plot etc

I had to repost it so it's lean but here you go:

J^3 seems dope. Just the two unless others are heading west too is fine by me ! 

Repost for gen. Public 

Yshmael will come down through the mountains (on horseback perhaps? Can’t imagine he’d have something crazy or really Unnatural unless his caravan was betrayals by their own beasts ) and into Blairville. Gather provisions for the west bound trail he is heading on due to an urge or feeling or a vision from the Triad (which likely connected with him as he prayed while being swarmed with hisnow dead family ) that tells him to head west.  

@supernalWould you consider dropping a scene to walk into? Perhaps the market or even west of Blairville. They could meet on mutual paths and buddy up for a time or off Jericho is among a group movingThrough the area. Not the best at starting things up personally??

I can also peep quests in the area unless you prefer to convince Yshma to join him along the way 

unless you think I should express Yshmael coming out of the sands and snow(?) to the outskirts of the city. 

Edited by L E V I A T H A N
More thoughts