Dredge

4Sale One Lightly Used Legion of Doom (LFG)

LOD_logo.jpg 

L.O.D 4 Sale 

Lately The Legion of Doom has been making various moves in Genesaris since we arrived and forged a pact with Lady Akako. However things in my opinion have been rather stagnant as of late, and it’s time to move forward. While I sincerely do love the Taiyōmichi and the few threads I got to do there, I really want to become more active in the Genesaris community and it’s various factions. So consider this as me putting Legion up for grabs in a sense. I am looking for a group or organization that would enjoy the help of a paramilitary force and people willing to commit war crimes and mass slaughter at your discretion in order to further their own cause of securing land and resources to build a permanent home for demi-human and monstrous races of people where they don’t have to live in fear of being cut down by various governments, adventurers, or crusaders looking to purify the lands or simply harvest them for potions and ritual components. That being said. Legion one hundred percent has a bloody and horrific past, so it’s understandable that governments might not want to be seen dealing directly with them. Fear not though avid reader! We are flexible. Whether it’s out in the open, covertly, or whatever your dealings may be. Legion is willing and able to carry out the various tasks that you require. 

Need a town destroyed? We can do it! Need an envoy to communicate with monsters in your territory? We can do it! Need a fleet and army to destabilize a region before sending in your force? You guessed it! We can do it! Legion as of late still carries weight and activity with the threads we do, and we want to keep that excitement and progress going while bringing in as many factions, people, and players as possible. While the board can be slow at times, we really enjoy spicing things up as the bad guys. If you want to work with us or adopt Legion into your nation or whatever it is you run, or just partner with us to bring excitement and drama to the board. We’d really enjoy that! 

All you need is the ability to help Legion establish its people in a space where they can be free, and have a really loose set of morales as to how you decide to use the faction and it’s resources. So let’s talk! Feel free to ask any questions below and we can talk about what we can do to do cool stuff! 

Edited by Dredge

I know that we haven't had any actual IC interactions yet, but I currently have permission to fuck with 3/4 countries of Nehalen in any manner which I so choose until Aleksei comes back for a lore configuration and board update. 

In the meantime, she's encouraging ridiculous carnage and conflict as seen through the Cults massacre of civilians and the killing of old Reno gods and leaders. 

Ofc, this is for Nehalen, Renovatio so you'd have to boogie on down here. If you don't find anything in Gen or Terrenus that spikes your interest, hit me up for stuff in Reno. Especially in Nu Martyr. I have permission to, and I quote, do ANYTHING

Within site limits ofc

Funny thing, I have... things planned, for Arkadia Prime (as part of wider discussions on the future of Alterion), in which the Legion of Doom might get to have the whole 'sold their soul to devil for what they believe in' angle rather emphasized. And while potential new masters would be located in Alterion, the group itself could still operate within Genesaris as sort of a localised operation deal, though moving elsewhere is equally viable.

11 hours ago, Malintzin said:

SOLD

To the glowy lady in the back.

*pays in goats and gym equipment*

Damn, I’ve been meaning to make curry goat while getting these gainz in my temple of swolitude. How did you know?! What did you need punched? 

20 hours ago, Dredge said:

Damn, I’ve been meaning to make curry goat while getting these gainz in my temple of swolitude. How did you know?! What did you need punched? 

We are going to incite civil war.

I have approxiately one siege, a civil war and a proper war.

We are going to do all the war things.