Hey, my fellow role players. I’m not going for lengthy introductions unless you ask, specifically. However, lol.  

Those of you curious to read this now, I am seeking a few story-teller npcs for the current thread with my Nosferatu. Him and his bride from a distant past attended the Purple Penguin and won’t be not long until the party is ruined and the club notices it’s infested with a pair of bloodsucking undead. 

Another incident it would seem instead of plaguing New Tia, it was accurate to say that this was a random occurrence out of the spark of desire and greed from a totally seperate Vampire coven.. A massacre and conversion of innocent people is said to occur, something I’ve worked towards in a separate thread for Martial Town. I’m cool enough to be almost down with anything you’re willing to put together for the sake of RP and fun.  Whether you play a worker, bartender, hell perhaps off-duty cop, security. Slight opposition, Whatever. If you’re willing to turn and wish to continue a role in the Choisel house of vampires using this opportunity as a platform, I’m also down for that.

Thanks for volunteering to help! 

Edited by Etched In Stone

People who may be interested in playing opposition:

@amenities @Paroxysm @Die Shize

The interest may be there but the time may not be so don't wait on them or anything. If they don't have the ability to actively play opposition maybe they'll chime in with ooc notes on the penguin's defense capabilities so that the thread objectives can be achieved in a way that minds lore integrity