envoyd

salutations.

2 minutes ago, envoyd said:

salutations for i am envoyd; i am not new to the role-playing world, but i am here.

i am interested in meeting new individuals, who are interested in writing stories with one another.

Hope you like our setup here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We also cover a lot in our new member guide, link at the top of the form index and in the navigation bar, with it separated into bite sized chunks by topic to make it easier to get the answers you want without having to go through the whole thing

At any rate welcome aboard

I’ve been digging myself and I still have a void to explore.  

30 minutes ago, envoyd said:

salutations for i am envoyd; i am not new to the role-playing world, but i am here.

i am interested in meeting new individuals, who are interested in writing stories with one another.

So you’re not new to new role playing??  

Discord is its own IM application. So you’d need to download it and put the username in that. You can otherwise just send them a PM on the site and convo that way since not everyone wants to or can download a separate app