Hello hello!
New to the forum scene and I'm excited to write and make new friends here! I'm 28 and started on Yahoo chat. I play video games (currently playing FFXIV), watch anime and some TV!
I do graphic design on the side and speak a few languages. (English is my third language)
Happy posting and can't wait to dive deeper into this community. ❤

Welcome in, there's a lot of people that frequent around the site and plenty of roleplays to drop into if you'd like.

You can also start up your own and make a looking for group or recruiting thread for it to draw people in. If you haven't already there is a new players guide that you can read through and even some lore about the various lands if you'd like to sift through it.

Either way, there's a lot of options about where to start so give someone a shout if you need some help getting started.

1 minute ago, Fennis Ursai said:

Welcome in, there's a lot of people that frequent around the site and plenty of roleplays to drop into if you'd like.

You can also start up your own and make a looking for group or recruiting thread for it to draw people in. If you haven't already there is a new players guide that you can read through and even some lore about the various lands if you'd like to sift through it.

Either way, there's a lot of options about where to start so give someone a shout if you need some help getting started.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm looking around to get used to the website currently. 
I'm excited to try different places for my character to fit in. ^^

Hello! Welcome to Valucre.

Take a look at the new members guide. User Lore is where we keep all our character sheets etc/whatnot. There's a chatbox on the main page. 
Characters/creatures are limited by Mild Powers here to avoid making incredibly OP characters and the code of conduct in general for everything, however that doesn't apply in alternative, only the code of conduct applies for that. 
Mild Powers doesn't mean you can't make like a dragon or a character with multiple powers/abilities. 

Hope you have a nice time!
~~ Metty

19 hours ago, Csl said:

Welcome to Valucre!

Any genres you're particularly interested in? 

Thank you!

I love fantasy/horror, but I'm open to trying different ones. ?

19 hours ago, Tyler said:

Excellent, more artistic talent into the fold. ?

Yes! Is there anywhere i can post art work or a plsce to post a little "graphic design shop"?