Sign in to follow this  
Metridium

Let’s give it another go~

I’ve come and gone. Hung around, visited a little. Never really got into it. 

But I just brainstormed my first new character in several years. Just kind of randomly while daydreaming. So I wanna give it another go. 

Gonna start a new character sheet as soon as I get home! Maybe I’ll really get involved this time. 

I’m just Metridium and I’ll be seeing you guys around! Good to meet you. I play a lot of WoW and Apex: Legends and I work at a steakhouse.  

Edited by Metridium

2 hours ago, Metridium said:

Fantasy, mostly. I like making a character and taking him all over. 

Ah, an adventurer type. Let me direct you to some quest indices:

Also, if you happen to be particularly interested in medieval fantasy, you should check out Ursa Madeum and the Queendom of Svanhild!

On 2/5/2020 at 1:23 AM, Csl said:

Ah, an adventurer type. Let me direct you to some quest indices:

Also, if you happen to be particularly interested in medieval fantasy, you should check out Ursa Madeum and the Queendom of Svanhild!

Wow, thanks. 

Sorry for the delay. I got dragged into WoW yesterday. Trying to get new character ready for the next expac. 

How well can I integrate a character from an outside universe? Can he move into this setting like planes in Magic: The Gathering?

5 minutes ago, Metridium said:

Wow, thanks. 

Sorry for the delay. I got dragged into WoW yesterday. Trying to get new character ready for the next expac. 

How well can I integrate a character from an outside universe? Can he move into this setting like planes in Magic: The Gathering?

I haven’t played that game but can say that “planeswalker”, if that’s a term that exists over there, is common enough. If you check lore > the world there’s a big swirling mystery vortex that the character can pop out of if desired