supernal

Terran military - what's up with last chance?

This is a follow up to for the public health, where the military is able to secure a whisteblower and ferry them to safety / secure media channels so they could get to blowing that whistle

Since Noko isn't around I'm open to suggestions here on what happens next but am thinking that the whisteblower points the finger at someone as being implicated in something scandalous or overtly criminal, and the job of the people involved is to arrest that person and / or flip them into an asset. So this could look like a tower raid where you bust in and grab someone (similar to the whistleblower but this person is definitely not willing) or it could look like a spy-type plot where someone is extorted / has pressure put on them to leak the goods

Or you know, whatever!

As to what those goods are, it would be that this seemingly innocuous / civic minded organization is actually in league with a criminal enterprise, one already historically established in the region

Anyone interested? This would be for existing military members as well as any new member that want to use this as an opportunity to join

Edited by supernal

Can the historically established criminal enterprise be connected to CoP in some fashion, or is it already completely locked in by a more Terran centric org?

I'm also willing to participate with Alexander Hawk to the extent that law school allows. Sounds like a dope plot and info gathering/ spy stuff is my main girl. 

10 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

Can the historically established criminal enterprise be connected to CoP in some fashion, or is it already completely locked in by a more Terran centric org?

I'm also willing to participate with Alexander Hawk to the extent that law school allows. Sounds like a dope plot and info gathering/ spy stuff is my main girl. 

That’s a good question. If it was a shake n bake role (roll lol) I wouldn’t have a problem connecting it to an existing group but alas it’s locked in 

I think Alex would be a dope addition! Get him closer to becoming chief too! 

🤔 I do recalll having one of my pc audition as a terran diplomat...stuff happened and I was unable to finish the thread...

Can I still try this time? I'm sure I can finish the thread this time 😅

Edited by Zashiii

8 hours ago, Zashiii said:

🤔 I do recalll having one of my pc audition as a terran diplomat...stuff happened and I was unable to finish the thread...

Can I still try this time? I'm sure I can finish the thread this time 😅

I think I recall the same. Refresh my memory on which character you’d be using and their degree of removal from usual shenanigans and chicanery?

🤔 Decant Camuel. Previously he was supposed to be a double agent thingy for the cartel and trying to audition for a diplomat position. 

With the cartel, I'd like him to just be a regular soldier and try his best to cut off his ties to his previous organization.

Edited by Zashiii

49 minutes ago, Zashiii said:

🤔 Decant Camuel. Previously he was supposed to be a double agent thingy for the cartel and trying to audition for a diplomat position. 

With the cartel, I'd like him to just be a regular soldier and try his best to cut off his ties to his previous organization.

That’ll work. Regarding his previous ties has he canonically been involved in anything cartel related?  

Nothing yet. In the recent diplomat thread (which was unfinished) I mentioned him leaving the group before joining the military. In my other threads, I do recall him being referenced as those that left the cartel before they joined the Legion.

🤔 And can he be reassigned as a new soldier recruit. I'm not good enough to play diplomat yet. 😅

22 hours ago, Zashiii said:

Nothing yet. In the recent diplomat thread (which was unfinished) I mentioned him leaving the group before joining the military. In my other threads, I do recall him being referenced as those that left the cartel before they joined the Legion.

🤔 And can he be reassigned as a new soldier recruit. I'm not good enough to play diplomat yet. 😅

Sure. So same character but in a different unit. Which one?