Werewolves! Wolves in general! Fantastic creatures and tragic stories come from the thought. 

Bold, beautiful, and unyielding in pride and prowess. I’ve been mulling over the idea of developing a pack or den. Moreso like a support group and offhand militia of likeminded fellows and beasts. 

Got an itch to transform? Delve into the psychological perspective of being infected( or blessed in whatever occasions we have), having to work your way around it all, day to day, major events, being hunted, hunting. 

Anything. 

I’ll be throwing something together of a character in the next few weeks. Between the excitement of Cobran and various other individuals and events across the continent. 

If you wish to be Made, to offer your companionship, or if you want to Hunt or be Hunted. Tons of things can be arranged ! You don’t have to commit to this, but do know if it’s a one thread wonder they may be open to danger in the thread for abandonment! Either Hunted by the Alpha or the amassing Hunters in the continent banding together.

Anyways, I’m bored and want to play with wolves and hunters and tragedy and finding a safe haven among each other. 

Alternatively, I would also love to see a coalition of hunters banding together, should the wolves be causing trouble! Tons of savagery!

Hit me up about anything. Or other things. (Even if you want to do something on Fracture!) 

1 hour ago, Twitterpated said:

I'll likely provide a new character for this venture. One that will have to be turned fresh.

As a side note, I so love that lycanthtopy as depicted by The Magicians is also an incurable STD. 🤣

RIGHT?!

But I def ship Josh and Margo. xD They are nuts.

So far it's the only region I've noted any wolf type creature of the humanoid variety, based on Whispernight quest available in Genesaris as well as at least a player sporting a werewolf out of said region. IC.

Just speaking of my mild personal experience.

6 minutes ago, Twitterpated said:

So far it's the only region I've noted any wolf type creature of the humanoid variety, based on Whispernight quest available in Genesaris as well as at least a player sporting a werewolf out of said region. IC.

Just speaking of my mild personal experience.

Makes sense! But maybe rather than aggregate where others are it might be cooler (cue upcoming pun) to come out of a place where they stand out more but it still makes sense. Maybe the cold south where their fur and animal instincts and predatory capabilities would make them a cinch as the dominant predators? I guess it also depends if this is more band / clan / tribe level or like part of a city type thing 

2 minutes ago, Twitterpated said:

We could always meet up somewhere interesting in Fracture like the Haunted Glen. 🤔

@Etched In Stone

Much appreciated but I don’t want to take away from the fact the check is specific to Gen