TheUltimateMixoverse

My Introduction~

Um... hello there! My name is Mary-Anna, but you can call me Mary. I'm a HUGE fan of roleplays and fantasy, so I totally wanted to join this site~! I usually don't get this kind of opportunity, so I'm... a nervous wreck. But I'll get used to this place soon:

I love drawing. I sketch everyday! And I love writing. I'm currently working on a novel! But the thing I love most of all is... Danganronpa! I bet that only a few of you know what that is, but it's SO awesome!! I would tell you about it right now, but I've got to wrap up this introduction.

I barely told you anything, so... I love animation, I go on social media a lot, and I like the color blue. If you actually want to get more information, message me or send a reply about it! I'll be here frequently~!

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateMixoverse said:

Um... hello there! My name is Mary-Anna, but you can call me Mary. I'm a HUGE fan of roleplays and fantasy, so I totally wanted to join this site~! I usually don't get this kind of opportunity, so I'm... a nervous wreck. But I'll get used to this place soon:

I love drawing. I sketch everyday! And I love writing. I'm currently working on a novel! But the thing I love most of all is... Danganronpa! I bet that only a few of you know what that is, but it's SO awesome!! I would tell you about it right now, but I've got to wrap up this introduction.

I barely told you anything, so... I love animation, I go on social media a lot, and I like the color blue. If you actually want to get more information, message me or send a reply about it! I'll be here frequently~!

Welcome to Valucre!

I recommend reading the New Member Guide first -- it's got the important stuff you need to know to get started on the site.

Also, yay, a fellow artist! Check out the Art Club. You can post stuff you've drawn there, and a commissions page, if you're interested.

It's nice to meet you Mary-Anna!

Blue is a fantastic color. Idk if it quite reaches the prowess of royal purple, but def a dope af color

Ive never played the Danganronpa video game, but I did watch the anime when it came out and I totally get why you have monokuma as your profile picture lmfao What about it do you like the best? Personally I really enjoyed the mind games and the general whodunit environment haha

What are your favorite genres? Based on Danganronpa I'd guess fantasy/ mystery but maybe not!