Ataraxy

Garden of Nede: A New Adventure

Hovering thousands of feet above the ground is an individual island nearly a fifth of Nehalen. Atop this island are various demonic inhabitants. Some are humanoid and others not, some with conscious thought and others only instinct. Some kind hearted, some evil hearted, some with no heart at all. 

Ruling above all the demonic beings, sit the four Demon Lords upon their thrones. In their hands is the potential for complete and absolute control over their territory. When in their territory, very few have the power to stand toe to toe with them, much less defeat them for said throne. The Demon Lord may be of any species. There is only one requirement: you must be strong, both in mind and in body.

Above even the four Demon Lords, is the Demon King. Long ago the Demon King walked the plains of Nede, but no longer. For hundreds of years the Demon King's tower remained locked tight with magic. The King within unseen to all, allowing the Lords to reign sovereign. 

Now, with the annihilation of all divinity in Renovatio, the Garden of Nede has come to been pulled out of the demonic plane and thrown into this material plane with hurricanes on the shores of the closest lands and untold natural disasters at the deepest points of the ocean. 

In the following months since its arrival into this plane, the first Demon Lord has been overthrown by Ankou Lethe , Middy Ochre, Khaki Khatun, and Sera Mavajo. Now, supreme in the Desolation Section, sitting comfortably in his throne, is Lord of Demons, Ankou Lethe

In the wake of the group's actions and the success of Ankou in dominating the throne, a call has gone out to Paragons across Valucre. Should they choose to respond, their mark of Lilith shall direct them to Nede. Naturally, no secret so wide spread remains a secret. Tales of victory and power spread from the Paragons like wildfire to the general public. Soon enough, information about Nede is easily obtained knowledge that any person on Valucre can or may have heard about. People from all throughout Valucre, of various species, have begun to flock toward Nede and its promises. 

Some tales true and others false, only one thing is always agreed upon. The Demon Lord throne will grant its successor true sovereignty. 

OOC:

Nede is now officially open to anyone who wants to roleplay in the area! Although there's no board for it as of now, if you decide to roleplay there, please use the tag available in Kingdoms of Renovatio board 😄

The upcoming thread will be Lilith and her Paragons will be headed to the fourth sector, Draconia. You know what that means! DRAAAAGGOOOONNSSSSSSS~

If you'd like to join, as a teammate or enemy, you're more than welcome to, just give me a heads up! If you want to do your own plot in a different section, you're more than allowed to do that as well. If you plan on taking one of the Demon Lord thrones, make sure to send me a PM so we can talk about it. I'm not going to allow solo threads for Throne take-overs. Probably something like 3+ people from now on, but I'm flexible lol could be talked down to 2 if necessary. In any case, I will be building the more detailed lore aspects of Nede as we go along, and will be posting them in the Cult of Power's Club + the Garden of Nede lore thread, so keep an eye out for fun quests 🙂

I will have this thread up in the next few days, maybe even tonight!

FmM6ECK.jpg

@danzilla3 @AngryCacti @Zashiii @The North Wind @Casanova @anyone else who wants to join our group!

16 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

Absolutely! Were you thinking of joining the cult, or coming on the adventure as a third party?

Probably as a third party, I’ve got a character who would come along to have a look mostly to see what stuff she could get from it and what she could fight. Some good mental character development would likely come from it as a result seeing as the original post mentions both physical and mental strength 🙂

16 minutes ago, Ketania said:

Probably as a third party, I’ve got a character who would come along to have a look mostly to see what stuff she could get from it and what she could fight. Some good mental character development would likely come from it as a result seeing as the original post mentions both physical and mental strength 🙂

Coolio! We're currently flying there in a bunch of airships. Since your character is third party, they'd probably try traveling a bit subterfuge if near Lilith's army. 

Here's the thread!

1 hour ago, J. A. Horton said:

A separate character if that's okay

Okay, cool! In that case refer to this post

On 2/17/2020 at 2:24 AM, Ataraxy said:

Coolio! We're currently flying there in a bunch of airships. Since your character is third party, they'd probably try traveling a bit subterfuge if near Lilith's army. 

Here's the thread!

To clarify, subterfuge meaning they probably wouldnt be flying with Lilith's airships.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:05 AM, Ketania said:

Any idea when you'll be able to post? I'd like to wrap up the first round soon and get to the good parts!

On 2/19/2020 at 4:27 AM, Ataraxy said:

Any idea when you'll be able to post? I'd like to wrap up the first round soon and get to the good parts!

I think I’ll be too busy to take part at the moment now, so feel free to go on! I’ve got a ton of work for exams so I won’t be able to roleplay any time soon 🙂

22 minutes ago, Ketania said:

I think I’ll be too busy to take part at the moment now, so feel free to go on! I’ve got a ton of work for exams so I won’t be able to roleplay any time soon 🙂

No worries Ketania. Just let us know if you ever want back in 😄