Guest TheShadow

LF Prisoner Transportation Guards/ Mercenaries ( Interest thread )

Guest TheShadow

18d3d798d3c05ee8abca532017952d6e.jpg

Attention All potential Prisoner Guards / Mercenaries 
The Kingdom of Reaveth under the leadership of King Augustius Shadowbow is hiring guards// Mercenaries  to help with  a prisoner Transport from the prison of the unworthy to an outpost in the far end of the island. They are looking for any mercenaries willing to help transport the dangerous criminals through the forest of  skógur until their final destination at castle Pura domi. Once there mercenaries will be paid in full for their service and then be free to go.

Who are the prisoners you may ask. Almost all of them have broken laws of the kingdom and given a chance for redemption. But there is one prisoner who is kept locked away from the others and under the strictest control and guard, This prisoner should be approached with Caution at all times for they are quite dangerous 

Why does the Kingdom need Guards, for the following reasons 
The Forest is yet to be explored and is dangerous 
The prisoner Caravan needs protection from the unworthy and bandits
The prisoners are dangerous and need to be controlled 
there is a chance to earn Riches and fame if you care for it!

So who is brave enough and willing enough to help the transportation of these prisoners for a handsome reward for your troubles. 

OOC Information 
Takes place in Alterion ,Renovatio on the umbra insula ( Shadow island)
2 to 5 People at Max 
Reply to the thread if you are interested, Will create a thread for it in the coming days 
I intent to Canonized this thread upon completion ( With the help of the Board leader of Alterion)

Edited by TheShadow

Guest TheShadow
22 minutes ago, Zigzag said:

I would be interested.

Welcome aboard, Do you wish to be a guard or a mercenary . The Kingdom is hiring either or, and even a combination of both!

11 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

I am also interested. Mercenaries and for hires is my specialty.

Hello there! and welcome aboard!, What kind of mercenaries will you be using ?, Or rather sending to help with the prisoner transportation 

Guest TheShadow
11 minutes ago, Zigzag said:

Mercenaries. I have a group known as the Shields of Valor if you wish to look them up. 

Alright sounds good to me, Will have the thread up sometime this weekend!

I will have employ the services of Jasmine, Rexus, and Billy. They are almost primarily melee as their main weapon is their fists but they don't have various attributes that makes them useful.

Jasmine can poison people and strike from ten feet away with her snake, Rexus has pyromancy and heavy fire reistance, and Billy is part giant so he's capable of being tanky.

Guest TheShadow
19 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

I will have employ the services of Jasmine, Rexus, and Billy. They are almost primarily melee as their main weapon is their fists but they don't have various attributes that makes them useful.

Jasmine can poison people and strike from ten feet away with her snake, Rexus has pyromancy and heavy fire reistance, and Billy is part giant so he's capable of being tanky.

Alright sounds good to me!. Will have the thread up sometime this weekend!

Guest TheShadow
40 minutes ago, princeben07 said:

I could help!!!

I'm INTERESTED!!!

Benny

Hello there, Do you want to be a guard or a mercenary ?  and you would be arriving someone what late. But luckily the prisoner transport is resting so you can catch up somewhat easily! 

Edited by TheShadow