Guest TheShadow

LF Prisoner Transportation Guards/ Mercenaries ( Interest thread )

Guest TheShadow
1 hour ago, princeben07 said:

I'll play very, very quiet guard that does have his qualms about being around other PEOPLE.

buwahahah!!!

benny

What else can you tell me about the character Benny. besides him being really quiet. which is good in a way. But can he also fight as well ?
just wondering, maybe he is one of the newer guards just assigned to work the transport last minute . Just give me a general overview of him!

@princeben07

Edited by TheShadow

He is a BLOOD Farmer.

He is a spin-off from the ORIGINAL NASFERATU Vampire.

He is a deadly, DEADLY man. He is armed with the Hourglass of Conformance. NOONE can LIFT this Hourglass, that is about 4-feet tall, colored with yellow, red and white sand. The SAND inside can defy TIME. he is out in the realms to collect the blood of 100,000 people to gain his next-level of power, which IS Vermillion's Sand T-1. it's an ULTIMATE level of a power that he has to get in order to get his license. He is very, VERY powerful, but has to HIDE his powers to all life forms.

I'm not sure if he is over-powered FOR THIS RP ISELF, but for fighting, ONE spell of Vermillion's Sand can WIPE out an entire ARMY of a BILLION...pending his level of casting. He is equipped with Gorre`: The Art of Secret Dismemberment. When HE fights, he can RIP LIGAMENTS from life forms with ONE blow, but he is careful not to DO that.

He dresses VERY, VERY well with fancy clothes, trench-coats and a very well-designed tie. He can CHARM people as well, but he will NOT use that ability in this RP.

I can LOCK his abilities for this RP. Just give me a chance.

benny

Guest TheShadow
13 minutes ago, princeben07 said:

He is a BLOOD Farmer.

He is a spin-off from the ORIGINAL NASFERATU Vampire.

He is a deadly, DEADLY man. He is armed with the Hourglass of Conformance. NOONE can LIFT this Hourglass, that is about 4-feet tall, colored with yellow, red and white sand. The SAND inside can defy TIME. he is out in the realms to collect the blood of 100,000 people to gain his next-level of power, which IS Vermillion's Sand T-1. it's an ULTIMATE level of a power that he has to get in order to get his license. He is very, VERY powerful, but has to HIDE his powers to all life forms.

I'm not sure if he is over-powered FOR THIS RP ISELF, but for fighting, ONE spell of Vermillion's Sand can WIPE out an entire ARMY of a BILLION...pending his level of casting. He is equipped with Gorre`: The Art of Secret Dismemberment. When HE fights, he can RIP LIGAMENTS from life forms with ONE blow, but he is careful not to DO that.

He dresses VERY, VERY well with fancy clothes, trench-coats and a very well-designed tie. He can CHARM people as well, but he will NOT use that ability in this RP.

I can LOCK his abilities for this RP. Just give me a chance.

benny

Alright well there are a few things that i have issues with. The main one being his about his abilities, Those are way too overpowered and being that Val is Mild powers forum. something can not defined time or be able to kill someone in one hit. and one spell should not be able to wipe out a entire army as that goes with the mild powers part   So going with all of this and i do not think he is a good fit for the RP. I am going to politely decline this character being in the RP, This Role play is a Low fantasy, Low magic type of RP. plus it follows Val Rules about Mild powers etc 

Thank you for understanding and good luck in your search for a Rp!