Posted (edited)

Rabat the Righteous calls forth champions to his aide!

Within the famed Bravot Library, imaginary characters are causing havoc for everyone inside. Protagonists, antagonists and extras alike are running rampant, causing people to flee at the sight of them, and threatening the very building itself. Order must be restored!

Join Rabat Kechem, Invoker of the Fifth Realm of Hulmar, Destroyer of Evil, Master of the Divine and Celestial, Instrument of Order, Champion of the Grand Temple of Dakaris! As he works to bring peace and silence to this great repository of both fictional and non-fictional works.

Such work is incredibly important, as evil works best against those who have not armed themselves with knowledge!

The first of many of these escaped characters is Sniffron, a giant nose made of ice from the incredibly popular work The Baron of the Amulet. He smells all, including your fear!

Then there is the famed poetic hero known as Fawn-Mixcyote, a knight who believes dams are actually sea monsters that must be slain!

And if you are not yet afraid, then know that the beloved and mischievous Moon-Doku is also on the loose. A trickster god from long ago, in the shape of a frog doing a complex mathematical puzzle. It is easy to think he's harmless, until he has ensnared you in one of his clever deceptions!

Will you take this quest up with Rabat, and take your place up in history with all manner of heroes?! Post now with your character, and be aware of the rules set in place for this quest.

1. Each post must be at minimum one hundred words long.

There's also certainly going to be things from this thread as well because I spent a damn long time finding it and it shall not be put to waste.

Edited by Zigzag
Proving the importance of libraries by fixing my own mistaken use of words.

Yes an assassin could do very well in this scenario! There will certainly be a need for sneaking about the library, lest we be discovered and accosted by the characters come to life and looking for trouble.

I shall give this until Saturday, in which case I will begin the thread, but that doesn't mean others aren't invited to take part in this fun little quest of ours.

Posted (edited)

As a helpful point, can always c/p the original quest prompt as well.

I will also make a cameo as Mephisto! Cause Articats are cool.

Edited by Malintzin