Ataraxy

The Fall of Renovation PRIMES 2/5 spots left

Posted (edited)

Image result for assassins anime

Kill me if you can!

For those of you who aren't aware, the Nehalen provinces have been historically ruled by someone called the PRIME. You can assume that to mean something like King, President, Prime Minister, etc. However, the current plans for Renovatio, without spoiling anything, will be removing that title/ position from future existence. 

In her absence, Aleksei has given me free range to do a lot of stuff in Nehalen. Of those permissions, fucking around with the remaining PRIMES is one of them (with the exception of Oo'Xora since that's player controlled obviously. So, what to do, what to do has been my question. I've debated just using Lilith to kill them, but then I was like nah she has enough infamy. Adding anymore is like trying to put more hot chocolate in a cup already full with hot chocolate. Just kinda spills out. Then I was like, how about I give it to the Cult as a whole? But eh it's kind of the same situation. 

Instead, what I'm going to do is roleplay the PRIMES of La Guardia and Avylon. Both PRIMES are will be currently meeting in a negotiation structure that sits on a piece of land that borders both provinces. Here's the Map of Renovatio if you're interested in better placing my words. The goal of this thread is for both characters to die... BUT I'm not gonna make it easy for you. Where would the fun in that be? 

I'm not gonna mess with any of the dice and stuff for this, it's just gonna be GM'd with the ultimate ending being predetermined as both PRIMES being dead.

That's where you guys come in. I need a small group of people with the goal to kill the PRIMES. For whatever reason. Maybe you're an assassin for hire, maybe you just want to kill them, maybe your character is rebelling against their rule, whatever you'd like. It can even be that the Cult or w.e. bad organization hired the assassin character. 

This is a chance for your character to get a +100 in the infamy department. Not everyday you get to kill a big-wig head of a Province character. 

Disclaimer - I won't accept any godmodding in this. All characters will get injured, increasingly so as the story progresses. If you want to walk in super edgelord and kill everyone in the building cause you're dope af, swipe left. Go to my other threads LOL they all open

Edited by Ataraxy

Guest TheShadow

Alright well I am most certainly in. This sounds quite fun.  But which character of mine to send on this quest though. Also are there any other Rewards besides getting +100 Infamy.
I suppose i could send Viktor... Along to do this quest, Or maybe someone that has not been seen just yet. ( He is listed second to last as Lucius Silverbow, The Forgotten brother )

5 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Alright well I am most certainly in. This sounds quite fun.  But which character of mine to send on this quest though. Also are there any other Rewards besides getting +100 Infamy.
I suppose i could send Viktor... Along to do this quest, Or maybe someone that has not been seen just yet. ( He is listed second to last as Lucius Silverbow, The Forgotten brother )

The rewards would depend on your motivation. If you want the "mission/ quest" giver to be one my characters, then there can be further rewards. If it's a character or organization which are not mine that motivates you're character, I can't give any rewards beyond the Infamy. 

If you want the assassination to be done on the Cult's orders, the reward can be land, money, wealth, w.e.

Guest TheShadow
1 minute ago, Ataraxy said:

The rewards would depend on your motivation. If you want the "mission/ quest" giver to be one my characters, then there can be further rewards. If it's a character or organization which are not mine that motivates you're character, I can't give any rewards beyond the Infamy. 

If you want the assassination to be done on the Cult's orders, the reward can be land, money, wealth, w.e.

Yes that would work quite nicely if the assassination was done on the cult orders. hmm would it be possible for Lillth to send Viktor a letter ( PM ? ) about the assassination target etc .  Than ill see maybe Viktor will have someone else go in his stead. Although i would need both of them to be in a thread to so Viktor could give Lucius the mark.

3 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Yes that would work quite nicely if the assassination was done on the cult orders. hmm would it be possible for Lillth to send Viktor a letter ( PM ? ) about the assassination target etc .  Than ill see maybe Viktor will have someone else go in his stead. Although i would need both of them to be in a thread to so Viktor could give Lucius the mark.

It wouldn't be directly from Lilith. She couldn't care less about that kind of stuff. The current Cult member in charge of Nu Martyr is Titan. He could have very well sent a letter or ordered one sent to Viktor. 

I leave it up to you to decide it's contents tho 🙂

Posted (edited)

Say what if I do this is get the cult off my back to prevent them from trying to kill me too.

Edited by Metty

5 hours ago, Metty said:

Say what if I do this is get the cult off my back to prevent them from trying to kill me too.

That has a foundational error in that the Cult is not on your back about anything nor is it trying to kill you as a specific entity. But you could certainly gain favor with my character Titan who is the Paragon in-charge of Nu Martyr. 

6 minutes ago, amenities said:

I'm in! i actually have good normal person reasons for this 😅

Cool! Details?

1 minute ago, amenities said:

I have a new character, Ash, who wants to cash in on the collapsing Reno. Character sheet incoming tonight or tomorrow!

lol if your character fused with @Zigzag character, they would be called Ash Kechem lol

🎶 Gotta kechem all, pokemon!

Alright, so at the moment we've got @amenities and @TheShadow vying to kill the PRIMES. We also have Twitter and Fie making vague and ultimately pointless thinking face emojis lol so I'll just count them out until they say otherwise. 

I think I'll accept up to two more people. I'd rather this not get too big, so first come first serve! 2 spots left 😄