Twitterpated

Make Predator's Keep Great Again - I

It was a long trip back home from what was now known as Taiyomichi. Prior to such a trip, he was not mentally matured or prepared enough to understand the gravity of his title; Of his position. During the several days at sea it took to return here on a fisherman's vessel at that, he had plenty of time to digest on the information and knowledge gained both directly and indirectly; From a wide variety of Human and Yokai  sources that differed from those found here among the vast psionic populace. He had learned from his father that one had to make sacrifices to protect and ensure what was most precious to themselves. Sisu-sama had tought him that honor was tied to one's duty, one's fate; That one didn't always choose the life they were born into, and that responsibility had to be taken on anyone's account. Months before either however, he'd learned from his mother, and affirmed with his aforementioned guardians, that love seemed to be the one thing in the balance that disturbed such a thing. Love creates pain, and pain changes people. Though said change could not be predicted person to person, it had become a veritable truth in his mind that such a thing was too unpredictable to allow one's self to become overly attached to anyone or anything by choice. Though what he had been born in bondage to was already as much a part of himself as any other part in mind, body, and spirit. First and foremost he was born a son, his first duty being to those whom came before him; His parents and his Sisu. Then came the fact that he was born a Prince. The Bastard Prince as he was coming to be called, cared not for the illegitimate nature of his claim to the court. For he was the only child born of the Scarlet Queen.

Once docked, the boy had done as he had his entire trip, masked his presence by way of bending the way minds perceived him. Where a boy and his cat stowed away on a ship, it appeared it was just two cats that went largely unperturbed. Together the duo traversed the roads of crushed stone beneath there feet, still warm to his senses as he remembered when he'd left. That was good, the Keep's defenses were still up and running, which meant that as he'd assumed, his Mother was in fact still alive where ever she was. He would find her one day, though in the mean time it had fallen upon his shoulders to pick up the reins where she'd prematurely left off. He had to restore stability within there lands, at least in the Keep itself, or he ran the risk of leaving his Mother's people more or less abandoned, as well as the risk of leaving his Mother with nothing to return to. As he made his way, Kairos took note of the environment overall. While the economy and it's people hadn't necessarily fallen or suffered great losses, it was apparent that excluding the recent feast hosted by the Order of Force, this region had grown rather stagnant. even to the point that adventurer's failed to lay claim to their outstanding Quests. This coupled with the silence of their sibling nations, save for the Taiyomichi, as well as with the empty council sitting in the Queen's place here, it was all just more evidence that he was right. Somebody had to do something, and soon. If only he'd realized sooner that he was just that somebody. Many would deny the claim a child made to a thrown, though his parents had provided him with the tools necessary to appear in whatever manner the people needed to see most in their minds. 

Creeping into the shadows of a nearby alleyway, the two cats vanished from sight for the briefest of moments. The Prince took a deep breath as he gathered himself, mentally preparing to put everything he'd learned to the test. For if he could not succeed here, now, then he'd have no hope to succeed in the future. While still incredibly young, he was wise well beyond his years; One of few consolations of being born to a Psion and a Cambion. He was a prodigy, gifted with advance Psionic capabilities that he still hadn't fully grasped an understanding on himself. Yet each day he understood more, each day he grew stronger and smarter...Each day, with every ounce of gained awareness, the boy gained confidence. Stepping from the shadows once more, the boy emerged in likeliness to how he appeared when seen in Taiyomichi, the day it was named such. Those that were present or aware of his appearance that day would undoubtedly recognize him now, giving some semblance of weight behind his words when he inevitably came to speak them. Stepping center-most into town, now with what was undoubtedly a lion, he cleared his throat and began by announcing himself and his claim before committing. Regardless of the apparent reception of his words here and now, he'd made up his mind on this matter. With or without the support of his nation, he would serve and protect them the way that he knew his Mother would, if not better. 

"Ladies, gentlemen, children of Predator's Keep; Lend me your ears, and your minds as well as your hearts!"

He paused as he obviously gained quite a bit of attention from them all. A crowd began to gather as some ran to tell others to come and see before it was too late. Even one of the Order's Knight ran to tell the Master Knight himself that a spectacle was on the rise while other's remained around to observe the speech that was about to be delivered.

"As most of you are aware, the budding Scarlet Empire ha taken quite a slide back in our Queen's absence. While the Keep itself has suffered the least, it is obviously thanks to the allowance of the Order of Force's presence within our lands. This Force however, is not a governing one, and with the realized loss of the Scarlet Council, it has become apparent that such responsibility falls upon myself; Your Prince!"

Confusion became apparent among them, for the Prince was but a we lad. A far cry from a young man. Surely this man was an impostor?

"It is true, I assure you all. While I left here mere weeks ago a boy, I return to you a man. While this may be difficult to accept as the truth, it does nothing to change the fact that it is. I am not lost to the fact that I am widely known among you all as The Bastard Prince. While I can do nothing to change the circumstance of my heritage, I can only assure you my Mother's blood runs through my veins, and that there is no alternative as far as genetic alternatives are concerned. As a result, I'm here this morn to tell you all that your Prince has returned, and that he, I, am going to absorb whats left of the Scarlet Council into my board of advisers...Without another to oppose my claim to the throne by right of birth or blood, I am issuing an open challenge to any and all whom would oppose me now. You have until sunset two moons from now to prove you are the more worthy to replace me on the throne. In the mean time, I'll begin by currently claiming it as it's interim monarch."

As the crowds grew chaotic in their confusion and rejections, the Prince merely began to walk with purpose towards the Bastion; His Lion by his side. The crowds birthed a path for them to pass throw regardless of their acceptance to his speech. Formally, he'd placed himself out there to the public, and now it was time for him to appeal to perhaps the only person that truly could prove an issue for him moving forward. James Eredas. So far as Kairos was concerned, the OFM was nothing more than an over-glorified military force that specializes in Demon slaying. Curiously enough, it seemed to stand that his Father wasn't here, or else the man would've shown himself already. Not like his immediate attendance would've served a purpose in slowing the Khaliq down, let alone stopping him.

4fbe9f3f225b13c0a49398b951f50ea7.jpg

Posted (edited)

To the news of the intrepid young man who declared himself Monarch of Predator's Keep...

James did nothing.

For one, he was preoccupied with things that actually mattered. 

For two, if the boy was who he claimed himself to be, he'd take care of matters in the government of the city state, and then make arrangements to come see him.

Edited by Fierach

uhDCpqb.pngThe world has kept her within its grasp for far too long, the world has changed and what it was then, is no longer. Unfurled, the hands of sleep gently usher the delicate woman awake, as if it were so easy to blink away the years of slumber in a matter of seconds. It took time for her mind to collect itself and her body to acclimate to the sudden thrum of her heart and the flow of blood through ancient veins. The slumber had been a necessity, but a very uncomfortable one - to say the least.

It had taken a few weeks for her to regain some fraction of her memories of the life she had lived previous to falling asleep. This place - Predator's Keep - she currently stands in was nearly unchanged in some of its facets. The people still appeared to be going with the flow and the earth had been worn down by the constant flow of easy change. There was just enough of the past left in the roads and the people that Myrlande felt comfortable again.

"Wakies! Wakies!"

Copelan invaded her thinking, causing her thoughts to tumble down to her feet. The little firefly had also fallen asleep, but had the opportunity to rise before his master, thus his taste for the world was more robust than her own. He helped her remember what things were like before and assisted in feeding her the thoughts and memories of those still inhabiting Predator's Keep. This was how she learned the stagnation that had overtaken the area due to the lack of real direction. It should have surprised her, this information, yet it did little to sway her surprise.

"Who's it there?"

Asked the Witch Doctor, completely intrigued by the sudden avowals the man-child's making. He smelled like her; the woman lifted her nose to the air to take in a a deep breath of that familiar scent, which caused memories to rustle like leaves against a soft breeze. She was certain in more ways than one that this person was that other person's child. He may have claimed to be, but you can't depend too much on words, not when blood is involved.

With an uncaring air, the firefly zipped by the pair (boy and lion), to float before the big kitty. The speck of light was an invasive one, it's only thanks to Myrlande's magic that Copelan is kept what he currently is. Copelan as anything but a firefly would be an issue, especially for the lion and the man-boy laying claim to the lands that belong to him by right of blood.

"Yoo don'ts needs'ta yell, ya know."

Her drawl clawed through the crowds that were beginning to dissipate with time. It made it easy for the woman to approach, all in her plain glory in comparison to the people of this place. The Witch Doctor has no reason to speak plainly like the rest of the folk or dress elaborately to proclaim her prowess and beauty.

"To be heards. Peoples listen wit der ears und eye tew."

Lavender eyes flickered with amusement, "Mostly wit der eyes though."

Pause was brought to their movements as a strange woman came forth, asking who it was that was being so loud. As he was focused on reading this woman and deciding how to respond to her, his feline companion seemed to easily become enthralled with what appeared to be a dragonfly. He'd be none the wiser, though in all his prowess, whatever magic allowed it to appear in such a was was lost unto him. For a gaining prodigy, to learn that it was in fact not a dragonfly would likely kick him in his budding pride. Regardless, what appeared to those looking on as a lion began to prance, hop and prowl around; Pawing playfully at the the thing as it drew closer. The Prince's face twisted into one of distaste, though a deep breath came to pass as he realized that even he couldn't prevent the cat from embracing it's nature.

"Yoo don'ts needs'ta yell, ya know. To be heards. Peoples listen wit der ears und eye tew. Mostly wit der eyes though."

"Kairos Halcyon Yusuke, Prince of Predator's Keep. You may also call me The Khaliq."

The woman was wise beyond a lifetime, definitely more so than himself. Her wellspring of knowledge likely made even his laughable. Though at least in his case he was a child. Still, she was just another example of how much growing he still had to do. He pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind as he fully digested what she'd said. In his immature mind however, he failed to gather what she had meant when she'd mentioned about most people hearing with their eyes. The thought of it sounded ludicrous however, it wasn't the point of this conversation for him to argue. So far he found himself just as intrigued by the woman as he was intimidated by her. His heart-rate subtly climbed as he swallowed hard, failing miserably to cure the drought taking his mouth. Still, he tried his damnedest to appear cool and largely neutral on the outside. Something Sisu was good at.

"And you are?"

@Aleksei

uhDCpqb.png"Myrlande, et I callsies yu wet I'un wunt."

The woman eyed the youngin in front of her, opening evaluating him with undeniable intrigue. He was undoubtedly that child of that woman; there was no denying the scent of 'mind tricksies' embedded in his blood. She wondered when he had been conceived, what kind of man would dare be allowed to touch the person who had once ruled this little bit of land. It was baffling enough she was silent for a time.

She knew it had been years since she was last awake. These kinds of things always took that long, and she's never been too unsettled by it - until now, at least. There was a piece of someone she had known so many years ago standing right in front of her, telling her what she can and can't do, telling the people of the Keep how their lives are and aren't. Would things have turned out different if Myrlande had stayed awake? Would this boy be here now?

She did indeed wonder that.

"Kairos is your name, that's what I will call you. Yes, that's what I will call you."

Feeling it would be better to speak the language of the common folk, she spoke to him clearly and without ruse.

"Earn the title of Prince, and I'll call you what pleases you. Until then, Kairos you will be called - nothing more, yes."

Snapping her fingers, the firefly would return to its master. Copelan enjoyed his playtime with the big kitty! With a few hopeful bounces around Myrlande's face, the two communicated through their bond, in silence. There was so much to catch up, though ... the more she shrugs her sleep off, the less she cares about the past. There's too much to consider, too much to remember, and too much that has nothing to do with her.

Toos muk.

"What're you going to do about these people? What's your plan? What are you going to do, Kairos?"

"Myrlande, et I callsies yu wet I'un wunt."

'Myrlande..'

He repeated to himself mentally. He ponder how it was spelled for a brief moment. As he did so, he faithful companion sought to saunter cautiously over to the witchdoctor, his nose twitching as he sniffed at her hand. Whether she lifted it to touch him or not, the cat purred with some satisfaction as it began to nuzzle it's head against her hand before he made purpose to smooth the side of his large frame against before making the shortest lap around to do it again. Try as he might to ignore it, the irritation was building in the young Psions mind. It was amazing how the snap of a finger meant for one creature so easily beckoned another.

"Kairos is your name, that's what I will call you. Yes, that's what I will call you. Earn the title of Prince, and I'll call you what pleases you. Until then, Kairos you will be called - nothing more, yes."

Of course it wasn't going to be that easy. It would have been easier had this crazy lady never woken up. Still, he doubted it could've been as easy as just walking in and saying he owned the place like Sisu did. In hindsight, he didn't actually witness the majority of her methods, and she has recently proven to be more elusive than most when it came to trying to peer into her mind. Myrlande wasn't so difficult to peer into, in retrospect her mind was harder to comprehend from his perspective. When she dismissed his titles and verbally opted to default with his name, he of course was further frustrated; Knowing well there wasn't really anything he could do about it. Crossing his arms over his chest, he stood in likeliness to his father whom ironically never got acquainted with Myrlande, lest she'd already be able to read him apart from any other person like she could his mother; And now likely him as well.

"What're you going to do about these people? What's your plan? What are you going to do, Kairos?"

"I don't know where I'm going to start, though I am going to become a man worthy of being called their leader. From my current understanding, the best leaders are known for serving their nation, while the worst are too affixed on controlling their nation. The Keep seems content as is, though I wonder what happened to all the ambition that was said to be found in the air here when this place was built? When it attracted so many like minded individuals? When my mother left, I fear she took the spirit of the Keep with her...And in her absence, it's my duty to restore said spirit. Perhaps with your help, I can figure out what needs the most attention currently; And once I manage to right any wrong, I can shift focus primarily on growth. I don't plan on conquering new territories, but that doesn't mean we can't invest further in the Keep itself."

He didn't outright want to admit it, though Kairos would be foolish to deny he needed help. At least in the beginning. Perhaps he was even more so the fool for thinking his father would be around to assist him directly. As a former member of the Scarlet Counil, Xartia was included when he said he'd work to retain the former council as some sort of advisor board to himself. Just because Myrlande wasn't willing to just hand over her responsibilities so easily didn't mean she couldn't become one of his largest assets in his endeavors. Besides her weirdness, he felt drawn to her, and he appreciated one of her features more than any other; Not unlike Sisu. She spoke her mind. Something most adults these days seemed to be incapable of for one reason or another.

@Aleksei

uhDCpqb.pngMyrlande allowed herself to become slightly distracted by the attention being paid to her by the purring creature. It wasn't an odd happenstance that the beast would find itself interested in the woman, but such a thing is a conversation for another day. Right now, she must attend to this young child who is barely wet behind the ears; his lack of experience showed in his superfluous speeches, though that is not a terrible thing. It made him smart and keen; he knew that he must appear to be a reliable individual to the people of the Keep. To do so, he must paint himself to be an adult.

Giving the lion one final scratch behind the ears, she gestured for the boy and his companion to follow her. She needs to take a turn around the land to get familiar with it again. The air itself was different. The people were strong, but there was a kind of hesitance to their moves, and the music of the hustle and bustle was distinct in more ways than she could say. This was a different Predator's Keep, and that meant whatever power she may have had is almost nonexistent, and no matter his namesake, Kairos is just a fancy face with a fancy name.

"Impasse," she said out lowed, a reflection of her convoluted thoughts. Once she was satisfied they were far enough from curious ears, she sat on the ground with a heavy sigh wooshing from her lungs. "Impasse."

"I've no interest in the leader you claim to become. Minds change too often, time shapes us crudely, and we can't be so eager to carve our path when we've not the tools to do so."

Reaching into the folds of her jacket, she withdraws what could be described as a want. It was an elaborate creation that fit the woman perfectly; carved from a dragon's horn, Myrlande had spent weeks shaping it the way she felt was most appropriate for her at the time it was made. Right now it feels odd, having not held it in such a long while, she struggled to manifest its power, which creates a disconnect between herself and it. It's odd.

"First, you are nothing if you operate alone. You can claim to be whatever great thing you want, but if there is no one to support that, then you are no one."

Tapping her wand against her knee, she continues to explain. "It would be in your best interest to recreate the council."

Impasse...

He mentally repeated to himself. That was new word for him personally, though from the tone of her voice, and the the words that followed, he could gather that the term centered around a conflict of interest if nothing else. She was right ultimately. No matter what he currently thought or desired, he couldn't accomplish it alone. Perhaps that was the reason his mother had a council to begin with. Though just as she'd sorted out such a thing, it still wound up where they were now. Lacking leadership; Both Queen and Council alike, save for the Witch now being awake. His father was incompetent, there was no way he'd be kept on the council if Kairos could help it. The other territories were likely just as dark as Caelum was before it was taken. There was no telling if those Council members remained, though perhaps dividing them was the down fall of the council over all. The Keep needed a full council separate from the leaders placed in foreign lands. Or so he thought as of now. Suddenly his head began to ache, a drop of blood trailed from his nose, and the boys belly began to rumble. 

"Perhaps we can continue over a meal in a more private setting."

Without waiting for her acceptance or approval, he lifted a hand and smearing the blood from his nose as he turned on his heals and made way for the tower the Queen had been known to occupy. It was the place he felt most safe, most in control. The only place he knew would be empty enough for him to relax a bit more, the only place he currently felt comfortable letting his entire facade down. Should Myrlande follow as he wished, she'd soon discover why this child was so strange. He could only hope that the trust he was immediately placing on her was not done in vain. 

@Aleksei

uhDCpqb.pngHe would get no criticism from Myrlande, though one did sit on the tip of her tongue. She liked unique people; they always have something weird to hide about their person that ends up not at all being that strange. Valucre is diluted with individuals who believe they are unique in one way or another when, in reality, they are just another shade of the same thing. She is aware she is no exception.

Following him, Copelan fluttered around them with evident eagerness. This would be the first time in years that he and his master have done anything worthwhile, and he's just dripping with excitement. Whatever they're about to get themselves into is going to be messy, terrible, and absolutely disastrous. Myrlande is a dependable creature, has proven that a few times in her long lifetime, but she has a penchant of siding with the weaker lot. This boy is proving to be a suitable candidate for wondrous things, but that can change.

The witch shared Copelan's feelings. She is very willing to help this young boy become a young man, to the point of failure - fail they may. Pocketing her wand, she followed after the young boy with various thoughts polluting her fuddled mind. She will follow after him, guide him, and probably lead him down a path of destruction; all these things, and she will be there every step of the way. The only way they'll succeed or fail is to go about doing something that will lead them down either of those paths.

When they reach the tower, she takes a moment to look it over. It has changed, there have been apparent things done to it to make it better and more willful against time. The memories imbued in every stone still told the story of the original master and the things afterward - history and all that nonsense. Unsure how she should feel, Myrlande followed after the young master in silence as she drank her surroundings. They would benefit from her learning the land once more, especially if they plan on reforming the council.

"I'm assumin' you're gonna cook for us."

She looked over to him, her violet eyes flashing mischievously. If he wanted she could go back out into the market and gather a few things for them to munch on, except she has a feeling that he isn't the kind of creature who will benefit from anything that market is selling.

As he casually strolled ahead of her, his arm lifted to his face. With the back of his hand he smeared the away and wiped it consequently into his pants. When she mentioned the thought of him cooking for them, he was glad she couldn't see his face. Though she likely noticed the subtle rise of his shoulders, the slightly quickened pace of his steps. He didn't answer her with words either way as he almost literally bit his tongue. His concentration needed to remain on his facade, at least until he made it to his Mother's tower. Once permitted entry with little to no push back and few words, he nearly instantly collapsed once he was sure only Myrlande could see him. With slightly labored breathing and a quickened heart rate, his physical form seemed to shrink in the blink of an eye. Spinning around he kicked his feet out and proceeded to make a funny face by way of a pretty rude and childish gesture. What was formally a lion nothing more than an orange tabby the purred as it slid its own body against the boy's.

1369e44c7b98778fde01c6747d90729b.jpg

"Looks like the cats out of the bag. I think it's obvious by now that I don't know how to cook. I do however know how to get someone to do it for me."

Moving to stand on his feet once more, he dusted himself off before scratching his cat behind the ear. A boyish smirk claimed his face as his eyes closed and his head tilted. He was curious as to what the witchy lady would say, though he was certain she knew something was odd about him from the get go. Though he did appear much older than he should be, he was nowhere near adolescence or his teenage years. The large toddler was a big four or five year old, his fathers demonic genes to thanks for his rapid aging. Still, being mostly human dwarfed this feature as compared to his half siblings before him. If anything, he appeared twice as old as his actual age. Though he even noticed as he grew, his rate of growth gradually slowed simultaneously. 

@Aleksei

uhDCpqb.pngMyrlande was intrigued, to say the least. She watched his transformation with her hands restlessly fiddling with the coins in her pocket. There was a need for her to be active, one way or another. Fiddling with the coins gave her something to focus on, reminding her that this was the live realm and not the sleep realm. A humble human has natural fears; understanding her powers is drawn from darkness and dreams, she is clearly dependent on the creatures that control such things. His transformation exasperated her need to fiddle because she wasn't entirely sure if he was real or just weird.

Thankfully it was the latter.

Giving the coins a break, she folds her arms across her chest as she kneels down before the boy and his kitty-cat. She evaluated him, her soft eyes bright with flames of wonder - something she hasn't felt in many a year. He is a problem, much like his mother; he is a child, much like his mother. The one thing she always enjoyed about his mother was her ability to remain a reliable individual with childlike ways. The woman was real, regal, and a person Myrlande had grown to respect. There is hope she can feel the same way for her child, or at the very least, she can grow to tolerate his company.

"I am not a babysitter, but I am a pretty okay cookie."

Exhaling, she stands up and goes about thinking this entire thing out. She will have to be his face in this whole thing, which means she will have to relearn everything about this place. That takes time, something she isn't fond of, but she is already one foot in the door. They will have to start from the very foundations of this place and work their way up. Already knowing that, it's just going to be more of a pain for her because ... looking at him, she sighs again. Because of him.

Following her memory, she goes to the kitchen, fully expecting Kairos to follow her. The tower hadn't been wholly abandoned by the looks of things, so it's safe to assume that there are some foodstuffs they can devour while having a heart-to-heart.

"How do you plan on bringing in people for the council? Do the original five cities of the kingdom still exist?" She asked him while going around the kitchen and gathering things to make them something to munch on. "Does the kingdom still exist?"

If the five cities within the kingdom still exist, then they could begin pulling people from there. If they do not, then he would have to explain to her what had happened to those cities - if anything. This is a beginning for her, something she can build on in hopes this entire thing won't be a pain.

"Lucky for you, there's no baby to sit."

He mused into a giggle. While it wasn't typical of his nature, but he was filling playful. If the witchy lady perceived a child before her, then a child was what he would be. 

"I like to believe I was born in the big boy category."

His eyes narrowed suspiciously with a grin reminiscent of his father's, the somewhat sadistic or menacing Cheshire grin. It lingered briefly before he allowed himself to return to a more normal, neutral expression with a sweet, more charming smirk. The only change to follow came in his eyes as he listened to her talk. Much like Sisu, he opted to wash his face of any emotion, his charming facade of a smirk remaining as he almost seemed un-reactive to her words. Perhaps she'd even ponder whether or not he was listening to her. He was listening, thinking at the same time about what he knew and what was completely unknown to him. He could account for the larger half of what was considered the Scarlet Region, though there were a couple of territories that he had no knowledge of what so ever.

"The Regent over Port Caelum has all but abandoned his position, in fact, the city has been usurped and has since claimed it's independence. While I plan to do nothing about this, it's clear that the former Regent has nothing good to offer the Council or the Kingdom. You are the first and only person from the Council that I have found that is still capable."

He avoided asking her willingness to remain in such a position. Her help no matter the application she chose to deliver it in was sufficient enough in his book. After all, they barely knew one another however, she was the first adult he'd spoken with that he felt like was truly listening to him. Even now after catching him in quite and elaborate lie. 

"Whatever the Kingdom was when my mom disappeared, it vanished along side of her. Judging bow how long it's been for me to reach this much growth, at this point, the Kingdom can never be what it was, even if the Queen returned...But -"

He paused as his arms stiffened up at his sides, his closed fists clinching at his side, hidden within his pocket by this point as they traversed the halls towards the kitchen. 

"But I believe that we can continue to grow into a stronger one. If she....If my mother ever comes back, I want to be sure she always has a home to come back to! The people that live here, that really on this Kingdom, I don't just want them to get buy. I want them to flourish to their fullest potential. The growth was there with her, I want to rekindle and stoke the flames that extinguished in her loss."

His fists relaxed a bit, though they remained closed in his pockets. His reasons for each of his two respective main goals might have been completely different, though succeeding in one of them almost guaranteed success in the other.

"The Order of Force occupies a portion of the Region, that makes one lost territory, and counting the keep itself, we still have two. I'll try contacting the other two by way of emissary. Depending on the results of such, I'll pay each territory a visit. Regardless, I'll make a summons of the leaders of each extended territory and speak with them about where we are and where we want to be. Should any of them have no direct interest in retaining a title among the Scarlet Council, then perhaps they would feel comfortable providing a stand in representative. Any other regions that we've lost...Well, we'll just figure it out if we need to."

@Aleksei