The Oracle

Grand Election Ballot Box - Vote for the new Saint King of Fracture

8 minutes ago, Grand Mainframe said:

4pYxPyf.png

#AskObelusWhatHappened #RememberIselyr?WhoRemembersIselyr #JusticeForBiazo

eDBzWiAf2EzvUlj_GwBp3yuXPky4iHOMtnElxr_ozoBynEImv8FNnWT1-xrBF0tbtlgxTqy3E7DlJ4hkQGOmG9Gxb6NI89jNYc7RAtrJA9uxLIvASYPPkvFWpP7oKRACewvMe8HLf32OQYfn5oY0tuEgCAA9bKwSE9zwefSHYBGIH7wTotnSINwIfPfwcO2YMEeqV7JFR5Xgi1T8JxaV-7Lr8zF7kAIEr9cz8OECpvqLBncx2EJTwbcj2kn40KDRsI4PwWV0owNvX3Cn73X9NNeZKVgU6-I1c-iZBDDXymMY8GnBvrf4D1BXi98_kGZ4m48Bzpf6e7qTwWsB6PmLlyMgR9sBl1ZD8dfdHUg5PA5Kak75MRk9vuNyCEZ1Hf6ryH9HxxtSnsqaYh3WODHBqycn6W6KmtIppMth-sLEdxSSa8rei1l_M0w0fpCArbeTDyR6Wr66sfNCpCWFxBU9FRtCLebHQabsLh9gN8fWgwSY1NXeAwtV-R1VCnx_hzVuuASZr74OV_sO0PfwEDGM2Y5jvXWt0PvJikQsrr_1xx60MjBcayiJC4ntwKD3TKZW0NlgGVw4xLvplUd7avqQPgmQ2U2t1lQtxXMBtIDOhG0DU5WyktjsrCtmyNn721JbA_ilh3lyZHQ1QGO4tbzbOB8tR4IDXHTEqO8XnRISSggH80IcOf9ug5MXK-g9-qBAIIvBAxdLHB0npRrr4w=w400-h600-no

"Under the guidance of the Sancturion, we use our powers for good. We save people. Defend the defenseless. Protect those who couldn't protect themselves. Most of us are ordinary, everyday people living ordinary, everyday lives. Thus the need for secrecy: code names, costumes, and all."

"When Elendaron began dying... we saved as many as we could. We helped evacuate as many people as possible."

— Sefir, Davant, What do they know?

Edited by OBELUS

4 minutes ago, Veloci-Rapture said:

Saint Queen? Now you just had to go make this whole thing silly.

(/s)

33 minutes ago, Veloci-Rapture said:

Totally voting for Grand Mainframe.

Grand Mainframe for Saint-King!

19 minutes ago, Grand Mainframe said:

This is the core value of Grand Mainframe. All men are equal. 

Not saying it is a dog whistle, but if you look at the sentiments of your voter base, just saying.

#Vote4OBELUS #OBELUS4Equality

16 minutes ago, Grand Mainframe said:

UjWJCPu.png

Now this is just getting silly. I might as well just run for Saint King too.

VOTE DAUNER LIGHT FOR SAINT KING 598

FREE FOOD FOR ALL THOSE WHO DO

THE REST CAN USE THE DOOR

YAY!!!

I LIKE HOW BOTH OBELUS AND HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER, PRAETORIAN HAVE NO BETTER MEANS OF ARGUING MY POINTS THAN TO BLATANTLY LIE ABOUT THEM! ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY KNOW I'M RIGHT BUT ARE TOO DEEP IN THE ENRELES POCKET TO ADMIT IT!

#GM4SK#InvestigatePraetorian#ObelusGate

Just now, Zigzag said:

I LIKE HOW BOTH OBELUS AND HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER, PRAETORIAN HAVE NO BETTER MEANS OF ARGUING MY POINTS THAN TO BLATANTLY LIE ABOUT THEM! ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY KNOW I'M RIGHT BUT ARE TOO DEEP IN THE ENRELES POCKET TO ADMIT IT!

Did you just confess to being Grand Mainframe?

Ooooooooooh shit, the computer is a lie!

1 minute ago, Zigzag said:

#CrookedObelus #LyingPraetorian #ShowTheEmails

I'm gonna need Obelus' birth certificate, his tax returns, two forms of ID and the death certificates of all the people he's killed because of his careless actions. 

Same for Praetorian.

#wedemandthetruth

Just now, Zigzag said:

I'm gonna need Obelus' birth certificate, his tax returns, two forms of ID and the death certificates of all the people he's killed because of his careless actions. 

Same for Praetorian.

#wedemandthetruth

The death certificates of all the people that I have killed is a matter of public record. Both Hell's Gate and the Church of Gaia have thorough records of my activities. They are free for anyone to see. :think:

4 minutes ago, Grand Mainframe said:

#CrookedObelus #LyingPraetorian #ShowTheEmails

3 minutes ago, Grand Mainframe said:

@OBELUS SHOW US YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE

2 minutes ago, Zigzag said:

Same for Praetorian.

#wedemandthetruth

38 minutes ago, Grand Mainframe said:

TYNES IS A TYRANT

HE WAS KICKED OUT OF NORKOTIAN POLITICS IN DISHONOR, FOR GOOD REASON

HE'S A KNUCKLE-CRACK OPPORTUNIST AND A HOTHEAD

A VOTE FOR TYNES IS A VOTE FOR BARBED WIRE AND WORLD WARS

Joseph Tynes was unjustly removed from Norkotia because of the whims of corrupt politicians and fringe political advocacy groups. Meanwhile, under the Tynes's leadership, Norkotia's economy rebounded from a near depression, thousands were put to work and the task of healing a society plagued with vice and decay had begun. Tynes's removal from political office was orchestrated by a shadowy special interest group known as "Tyler's Job", which funded numerous anti-Tynes politicians and spread propaganda and misinterpretations of Tynes's policies to the people.

Even now, "Tyler's Job" continues to attempt to undermine Tynes's campaign, making it difficult to respond to Grand Mainframe's outrageous and factually inaccurate attacks. We only hope that this organization will be investigated and prosecuted, but until then, we will continue to fight on for the people of Terrenus!