Aleksei

Noble Houses on the Rise! [Interest Check]

Houses on the rise

Noble Houses that had long been removed from the ruling and political systems of Nehalen are now emerging from a history long thought forgotten to time. These powerful and noble individuals believe that it is their responsibility to fill in the gaps of authority left by the deceased PRIMES and to ensure that the Age of Man stands triumphant.

The Great Houses of Renovatio consist of only High Imperialists, noble individuals who are able to trace their roots to noble ancestors who are hailed to have forged and built Nehalen throughout its history. Below the Great Houses of Renovatio is the House of Lords. The House of Lords are Lesser Nobles that typically work in Nehalen' Parliament, such as Marquesses, Counts, and Barons. The House of Lords is split between those Houses which side with the Imperials, and those with side fully with the Aristocracy who push back against the Royal Family and Imperialists, believing that power should lay heavier with Nobles than it should with the Royals; even if many are nouveau riche and cannot trace their roots to established nobility.

Nehalen has reached a new age: The Age of Man. The Old Gods have been dealt with, a new Grand Kommadant has been crowned, Nu Martyr has a new face, Avylon and La Guardia PRIMEs have been killed, and a whole lot of dust has been kicked up. With these new changes comes a need for new faces, so @Ataraxy and I offer all of you an opportunity to - once again! - affect the lore of Nehalen.

Things are pretty easy around these parts:

• Look at the brand new lore!
    • This is a given! In order for you to understand what is happening in Nehalen, you should read the lore to make things easier for yourself.
  • Choose a Province!
    • There is currently ONE province that needs a Great House to lead them: La Guardia.
  • Claim your spot in the Hierarchy!
    • We don't just need Great Houses, but also Noble Houses that will make up the House of Lords!
  • We need you (and friends if you have any!) to write a 1 page thread about your House claiming their seat as the respective leader of their province.

Q&A:

How many pages do the threads need to be?

• We are looking for at least 1 page. Can always be more but can't be less!

How do I make my House?

• Well that is completely up to you. Their history and their actions are up to your imagination! If you need assistance, I and @Ataraxy are here to help. We suggest creating a lore sheet for your Houses so people have a reference and can be informed!

What are the Factions?

• Here is what can be found in the lore:

Imperialists
The Imperialists support the Grand Kommadant and their family. They believe that magic should not be restricted and individuals who are touched by magic should live freely, be treated fairly, and be allowed to operate in society with everyone else without being judged for their abilities as per the teachings of the Primier Cycle.

Aristocrats
The Aristocrats are known to not be friendly towards Imperialists and the royal family; they are always facing off against the Imperialists and the royal family for increased authority within the government. They not only believe that authority should rest mainly with the Nobility, but also that magic should be restricted and individuals touched by magic should be treated as objects, not as people since they have blasphemed against the teachings of Creationism that deems magic appropriate for only those who have been blessed by a Saint of the Church.

I finished my thread, now what?

• Tag myself and @Ataraxy in your summary for the thread.

What happens with the area I've claimed?

• The best part! The player who claimed the Great House will take the lead and work together with their Province's Lesser Nobility to write up a new landing page for the area you've claimed.

I'm now a ruler of my area, what can I do?

• You rule, of course! Take this as an opportunity to do whatever you like (within reason, duh); make this your sandbox and get to creating and having fun. What we expect from you is activity, so that means you draw in the interested crowds however you deem necessary.

I'm confused and need someone to hold my hand!

• That's what we are here for! Tag either one of us and we will be more than happy to assist you in reaching your goal ❤️

Edited by Aleksei

@Diremast Woah, haven't seen you in a second lol Grats on claiming the Avylon Great House! Historically Avylon has tended to be more of a warrior-based Province, but since we're updating a lot of lore it's possible the focus shifts with your house! Got any ideas stirring in the ol' thinker?

ANYONE

I'm also looking for people who want to create Lesser Noble Houses in Nu Martyr. There's a lot of conflict going on there with the Cult of Power and everything, and once the Houses are all settled, we're going to make a move on what left of the Paragon Cults Kingdom of Ascension where the Capitol of Nu Martyr used to stand. Lots of action, drama, and conflict incoming.

Join if you think you can keep up >:)

Edited by Ataraxy

@Diremast

Just touching on the few things we've discussed here so I can keep track of things!

We are going to have Dilon and Elodie return to Avylon where they will confront Elion, who will be acting as our main bad guy in Avylon. Elion is still a devout individual who will be using some Zodiac Knights to create a bit of unrest and cause some general shenanigans while Dilon and Elodie try to restore some semblance of order.

Lemme know if I missed anything or if you wanna add some stuff!

On 4/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, Ataraxy said:

@Diremast Woah, haven't seen you in a second lol Grats on claiming the Avylon Great House! Historically Avylon has tended to be more of a warrior-based Province, but since we're updating a lot of lore it's possible the focus shifts with your house! Got any ideas stirring in the ol' thinker?

ANYONE

I'm also looking for people who want to create Lesser Noble Houses in Nu Martyr. There's a lot of conflict going on there with the Cult of Power and everything, and once the Houses are all settled, we're going to make a move on what left of the Paragon Cults Kingdom of Ascension where the Capitol of Nu Martyr used to stand. Lots of action, drama, and conflict incoming.

Join if you think you can keep up >:)

I have some ideas but they are still under construction on my head, but would appreciate some thoughts and feedback once things get going.