Venus Sprite

Relaxing Roleplay OOC

Hello everyone!

@Fennis Ursai@Praetorian@ReachForStars

I figure now’s a good time to start talking about what we want to do with this thread. The original suggestions I had were:

·         A chance encounter in the wilderness (extension: sharing a campfire then travelling together, probably, or maybe banding together to face some sort of difficulty, like cold weather).

·         Travellers caravanning together for safety (extension: similar to a chance encounter only we actually planned to meet. Challenges along the way to bring our characters closer together, again like cold, or wild animals, or raiders maybe).

·         Truffle hunting (extension: just gathering materials to sell in town. Other dramas can be thrown in later to keep things interesting).

·         Making/restoring a remote cabin or cottage (gathering materials, using our powers for construction).

Which one of these appeals to people the most? Also, which characters of mine appeal the most? I might change my mind depending on what sort of scenario we pick, but I’d love to hear which ones tickle your fancy :).

Hello, hello! 🙂 I'm actually down for any of those, though depending what we end up doing I'll either throw in Kaila into the mix or my lil plant-boy that hasn't been introduced yet to Val.

If I had to choose though, ehhh... chance encounter in the wilderness (which could be mixed up with the caravan - some characters meet before, planned, and then find others)? But as I said first any of these sound great!

EDIT: oh as for your characters, I've read all their info and they are all great, but I confess Torie won my heart :'D

Edited by ReachForStars

I'm pretty go with the flow at this point so I don't really have a preference. 

:think:

I will probably decide on which character I'll use once we decide on what we are doing.

Chance encounter is always the easiest though, because you don't have to try to fabricate a relationship between characters with no history. It also has some easy dialogue options.

But once more, I'm extremely flexible and am down for whatever. 

1 hour ago, ReachForStars said:

EDIT: oh as for your characters, I've read all their info and they are all great, but I confess Torie won my heart :'D

She's my favourite too 😄

6 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

Chance encounter is always the easiest though, because you don't have to try to fabricate a relationship between characters with no history. It also has some easy dialogue options.

Very good point!

I'll go ahead a apologize for the lack of coherence and long windedness. TBH, I'm a little (extremely) rusty (there may not be enough WD40) at the moment. It might take me a few round to organize my rambling thoughts into something succinct. So please bear with me.