Link.

With the age of new kingdoms in full force, the Watchers team of Genesaris have decided it's time to establish a place of their own. With nearly a thousand people rescued from Nu Martyr in tow, they are on the run from the Cult of Power and have landed in Genesaris. 

With many areas still abandoned from the Whispernight Event from years ago, the Watchers and their charges have resettled in one of them, an abandoned town south of Kethlerin. Nathan, leader of the team has declared his intention to build a new haven for all freedom loving people; a sanctuary based around virtue and justice. All are welcome, he declares, provided they uphold the same lofty ideals. 

Yet, there are malevolent forces in the land that would see this burgeoning haven fall... 

I intend to make this new territory official lore as per canonization, but I thought it would be a bit of fun to have this place go through a hard beginning. The Watchers are a group of demon slaying brothers that recently fought against the Cult of Power in the war for Nu Martyr. 

Obviously, they've made many enemies, so if you have a bone to pick with them, now's the time to get revenge. 

Of course, they also have allies, so if you want to play the hero game and stand with  the Watchers against the forces of evil, you're more than welcome. Nathan might even be tempted to offer a new home in the town they're creating. 

I have the end of this thread predetermined, but I'm very open to improv and suggestions. 

In the end, this place will be a haven for heroes, so to speak. Think of it as something like the Justice League's Watchtower, New Avengers Training Compound and the Sanctum Santorum of Kamar Taj all in one.

I'm absolutely interested! The VCF is always looking for new connections, as am I 😄 I especially love the idea, "Justice League's Watchtower, New Avengers Training Compound and the Sanctum Santorum of Kamar Taj all in one.", it would be absolutely awesome to see a hero "hub" come into being.

I've been trying my hand at a bit of diplomacy and negotiations, would you be interested in a VCF representative coming over to negotiate terms for a mutual defense alliance? 

Hmmm......The Blood Farmers DO need a HOME, FINALLY. Setting up might be pretty cool for them, pending if Xeno Tepes Gothra can set up his Jewelry Shop in the Midst of things.

Benny

I can have something up for the Blood Farmers, for which not many people KNOW about; but it's time to update things.

Once the RP gets going, I think I'll be waiting for a good opportunity to send a VCF rep or a detachment 😄 I don't think the situation is rather condusive IC right as of now.