supernal

Disorganized crime ooc

Posted (edited)

Target: https://www.valucre.com/topic/36908-the-grey-feather-smugglers/

Locationhttps://www.valucre.com/lore.html/genesaris/jigoku-the-imperial-city-r718/

Goal: Deal a devastating blow to the Woodruff and let them know that sometimes crime pays in knuckle sandwiches (angrycactic already contacted via PM)

Cast:

Loose structure: interrupt or intercept a drug deal > use that as a foothold to get closer to the family > attack the family

In character: https://www.valucre.com/topic/44230-disorganized-crime-jigoku/

Edited by supernal

Posted (edited)

Jigoku seems like a fitting place. Futilitarian governed, chalked with sex trade, drugs, and oppression. This would also credit Cacti very well. We could crash a trade in the red light district by night, interrupt a trade of local goods (which works well because 90% of it's local flora are drugs.)

No sheet yet, but I'll get it together and posted later today.

Edited by Darth Lager

Posted (edited)

Thanks Darth! Will add to first post but dropping here for reference 

Do you guys want to start “in media res”, already knowing each other and organized and starting closer to the action of getting into and interrupting the drug deal, then make the thread about the remaining steps. Or do you want to start closer to the “beginning”, have your characters recruited in the thread (a few rounds not like pages) and then go on to the plan proper?

It’ll be low drag brevity posts either way so it’s more about tickling story bones and action / slice of life ratios 

Edited by supernal

Great. So we'll assume they know each other, have worked together at least once so they know roughly what the people are capable of, and we'll be starting right up against the inciting event

I'm going to try to keep myself at around a 300 word max and posts within 2 days. See you gentlemen on the other side!

15 minutes ago, paradigm said:

Want to open the thread with us interrogating him?

I already started the thread and didn’t do that but you can definitely do that with your post! 

Posted, and used my word max (ish) to hand the baton. I think I set it up nicely enough for the next round but if you need a little more let me know and I'll add it to the post or clarify here in the OOC